Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
NJ Grand NJ said:
Jesus Christ, all of a sudden Hawks games are nearly sold out and everyone is a die-hard fan. We need to lose a couple so people stop.

No thanks, I like our winning ways! lol

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
NJ Grand NJ said:
Jesus Christ, all of a sudden Hawks games are nearly sold out and everyone is a die-hard fan. We need to lose a couple so people stop.
yea i hate nets posers lots, but if they come to games and support the nets i'm all for it! I'm not against new fans... because they will actually help the nets create a homecourt advantage during the playoffs!!!

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
I'm a REAL NETS FAN!!!! :banana: not a bandwagoner

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
vcfor3 said:
dont be too sure. Kidd may not even be around for that, and then there go the Nets.

The nets still have two young guys that haven't reached their prime or potential in Krstic and Jefferson. JKidd is a hall of famer that has revived this franchise but that doesn't mean we should take away the talent and contributions of other players. Don't forget Vince Carter will probably still be there as well. The nets have a brighter future than most teams in the NBA.

·
Registered
975 Posts
farouq710 said:
The nets still have two young guys that haven't reached their prime or potential in Krstic and Jefferson. JKidd is a hall of famer that has revived this franchise but that doesn't mean we should take away the talent and contributions of other players. Don't forget Vince Carter will probably still be there as well. The nets have a brighter future than most teams in the NBA.
Yeh but VC is getting older too, hes not gunna be the same as he is now or as he was before. True we have potential, but we need another amazing PG to get us going again. RJ and Krstic could maybe be gone in a KG trade, u never know....

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
vcfor3 said:
Yeh but VC is getting older too, hes not gunna be the same as he is now or as he was before. True we have potential, but we need another amazing PG to get us going again. RJ and Krstic could maybe be gone in a KG trade, u never know....
Never happen. Aside from the financial implications there is no way you trade Nenad now. :nonono:

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
vcfor3 said:

VC has a good shot, i think he'll still be productive later on in his career. I highly doubt the nets would trade their two young starters, they can grow into a good 1-2 punch. The nets don't need KG and his 20/20 games, they can settle for a high energy defensive PF because Krstic is becoming a good player. There are teams in this league that don't have great playmaking PGs that are getting it done like the Mavs (Terry shoots first), Cavaliers (Eric Snow is Jacque Vaughn but taller), and the Nuggets (Andre Miller doesn't pass like he used to). I can easily see RJ or VC creating for others, both are very good passers. I even see flashes of Krstic becoming a good passer. With this team and their young nucleus, there's no place to go but up.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Well.... since lebron is coming to brooklyn,
we could play vince at the point! he does a good job of it already, so why not?

but whatever happens i do NOT want to see vaughn at the point. ever.

or... marcus williams we could take him... or dee brown

·
Registered
28 Posts
If the Nets get more fans into CAA then maybe the Nets might not go to Brooklyn.

I mean how many people from Jersey would go across the river to watch a basketball team that abandoned them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.