Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now we just need the Kings to SPANK the Lakers and I'll be happy!:D

Its gotta SUCK to be Walker right about now,after all that SH*T he talked before the game,LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
lol....yup, i remember when both walker and pierce said that there's no way that the nets can stop them. i bet they feel stupid now!!! :laugh:

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
it's funny because most people probably would have never said that earlier in the playoffs...as a matter of fact, most people wouldn't have said that in the beginning of the nets-celtics series.

·
Registered
553 Posts
They were awesome today, and how good was Kidd? He just does the things, some little and some big, that the team needs, game in and game out. I'd love to see the Nets win it all, beating the Kings. Really, anyone but the Lakers will do me fine

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Jason Kidd is the best PG in the league today. Congratulations to him & his team. I thought their game was called fairly by the refs tonight.

I read that it was Pierce who said no "ONE" on the Nets could stop him - he was right, it took doubles & triples to hold him at bay.

All told, the Nets and the Celtics surprised me and I'm sure - most people this year. Great eastern conference finals!

The west is a great series, also, although the reffing for that game tonight was in Bad need of the same refs who were reffing the Nets/Celtics game! :laugh:

The league really needs to up their standards on the ref situation. Barkley was right about them; remember when they had that scandal about 5 years ago when the refs were taking airplane money under the table? So many got fired over that, but then they took some of those jerks back! That was bad news when that happened. You can't trust guys who do that shady kind of stuff.

Too bad, Peja has been so injured. It might have been an even tighter match up if the Kings had had all of their guns for the entire series.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts