Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
I mean, given that the returns they're looking at are pretty meager it's hard to argue that they have to trade him, but he should be 100% available if someone wants to send them a useful swingman or power forward, as Mason Plumlee looks increasingly competent. Not having control of their own pick again until 2019 really hurts them, though, because what this team really needs is to be torn down and rebuilt from scratch. Hooray Celtics!

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
why not post nets driven threads in that place reserved for nets threads? how would that be?
There's a difference between team season threads and "Player X appreciation threads" versus trade discussion, which by it's nature is going to wind up involving more than one team. I say let the thread stay where it is.

·
Michael Whiteacre's Running Mate
2,338 Posts
There's a difference between team season threads and "Player X appreciation threads" versus trade discussion, which by it's nature is going to wind up involving more than one team. I say let the thread stay where it is.
This is the third Brook Lopez thread on Page 1 of the NBA forum though. Quite ridiculous when you consider what an inconsequential player he is in the L.

The Nets are screwed. I don't see any way that they can turn it around via trade.

Hope the site is going well Ravi.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
This is the third Brook Lopez thread on Page 1 of the NBA forum though. Quite ridiculous when you consider what an inconsequential player he is in the L.

The Nets are screwed. I don't see any way that they can turn it around via trade.

Hope the site is going well Ravi.
Not to mention, in his previous thread regarding Lopez he was pointing out trade options for Lopez. I don't get why he couldn't say they shouldn't trade him in that thread, I feel like that would have made more sense.

And is the OP BS's alt account? They seem to have the same posting style (now watch L0st claim I'm saying they're related).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts