Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
I know that most peeps think the Lakers automatically have the EDGE,cuz of Shaq & Kobe,but I DONT see it that way!The Nets have 3 BIG MEN A-Train,MacCulloch and Collins to throw at Shaq,
and they have 3 Swingmen Kittles,Jefferson and Harris to put on Kobe.

What I DONT see is the Lakers answer for Kidd?????????:devil:
Do they really think Fisher,Shaw and Hunter can stop him,LOL?

J-Kidd = TRIPLE DOUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
553 Posts
This game is just so important. If the Lakers win, it sets the tone for the series. If the Nets pull one out, people's minds begin to change (mine included)

I don't think the Nets can beat LA... but damn I am hoping they do

·
Registered
688 Posts
Personally I highly doubt the Nets can win the series, I dont doubt the fact that they can win 2 games.......But man I really hope they atleast make this a series. Hopefully we wont be like this the entire series......:sleep:

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I hope that coach Scott saw his error and keeps the adjustment into the 2 nd game, as the Lakers didn't win too easily, considering that they were outplayed in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters by the nets.

This could turn out to be interesting, as the Lakers didn't look dominant at all, only the Shaq man did, but he had some help to eke out this little 5 point win.

VH should learn how to defend, letting Fox score that much (14 points) is ridiculous to say the least!

Kmart did well. Jason always does his thing - triple double.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
i think this game was a tough one for the nets because it's the start of a new series, you know what i mean? i have confidence for them for game 2 as long as they start the game better. i'm proud of the nets though. they only lost by 5. it was a small loss and they came back from a higher deficit.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
lol nope. Looks like NJ maybe getting swept...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts