Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

201 - 220 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,371 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Location
Denver, CO moved from Plainfield, NJ

2. Favorite Current Net
Nenad Krstic

3. Favorite Former Net
Kenyon Martin & Brian Scalabrine

4. Do you go to games, and how many?
When I lived in NJ, about 10 games a year

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for?
Sacramento (big Ron Artest fan), Dallas

6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
Boxing, Mixed Martial Arts, Baseball, Soccer, Tennis and some Football
Go Yankees!

7. Anything else you care to share?
I miss the Nets teams that made it to the finals. Vince Carter is the most frustrating player in the NBA to watch. So much talent... most of it wasted.

8. How did you find the Nets forum here?
Netsdaily.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Location -Edison, NJ
2. Favorite Current Net -J Kidd
3. Favorite Former Net -Drazen P
4. Do you go to games, and how many? -1-2/year

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? -nada
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? -nothing notworthy
7. Anything else you care to share? -25yo male, I work at Robert Wood Johnson Hosp in central NJ.

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? -Serendipity. Was looking for info on this years draft and stumbled across Netsdaily
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

BrooklynNets81 said:
1. Location -Edison, NJ
2. Favorite Current Net -J Kidd
3. Favorite Former Net -Drazen P
4. Do you go to games, and how many? -1-2/year

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? -nada
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? -nothing notworthy
7. Anything else you care to share? -25yo male, I work at Robert Wood Johnson Hosp in central NJ.

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? -Serendipity. Was looking for info on this years draft and stumbled across Netsdaily
Welcome to BBB.net; sure you'll love it here man!

-Petey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
791 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Location-Utah
2. Favorite Current Net-Vince Carter
3. Favorite Former Net-Jason williams
4. Do you go to games, and how many?Not nets games. Go to jazz games maybe twice a year.

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for?Jazz, Pistons, Suns, Wolves
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?Football. Titans, Falcons
7. Anything else you care to share? I have a draft class for NBA 2k6 that includes all rookies that arent playing playing overseas. If anyone wants it then I can send them the link.

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? Not really sure
 

·
All my teams suck
Joined
·
8,686 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

New Jazzy Nets said:
1. Location-Utah
2. Favorite Current Net-Vince Carter
3. Favorite Former Net-Jason williams
4. Do you go to games, and how many?Not nets games. Go to jazz games maybe twice a year.

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for?Jazz, Pistons, Suns, Wolves
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?Football. Titans, Falcons
7. Anything else you care to share? I have a draft class for NBA 2k6 that includes all rookies that arent playing playing overseas. If anyone wants it then I can send them the link.

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? Not really sure
yea, another Titans fan! :banana:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Location-New Jersey
2. Favorite Current Net-Richard Jefferson
3. Favorite Former Net-Kenyon Martin
4. Do you go to games, and how many?-yea ive been to 3 of them
5. Other teams in the NBA you root for?-T'Wolves
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?-THE METS YEAH!!!
7. Anything else you care to share?
8. How did you find the Nets forum here?-Im a new member
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,139 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

well, I should probably do this now

1. Location-Western Mass

2. Favorite Current Net-Nenad Krstic

3. Favorite Former Net-Jason Kidd :angel:

4. Do you go to games, and how many?-I've gone to one

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for?-sorta the Nuggs

6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?-Baseball-Braves/Blue Jays
Football-Packers

7. Anything else you care to share?-most definitely

8. How did you find the Nets forum here?-I don't remember
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,515 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

REPPED! for NEW POSTERS!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Hi everyone, my name is Phil and I just joined..

1. Secaucus, NJ for the Summer then back to The College of New Jersey in Ewing in August.

2. Very tough call, I'd callit close between the Captain, RJ and Nenad.

3. Loved Keith Van Horn when he was here, even wore the goofy high socks in 8th grade basketball because of him.

4. Used to have season tickets, but being away at school I've only made it to around 2-3 the last couple of years in the regular season. Haven't missed many playoff games though.

5. I don't really root for any other teams, more like some specific players.

6. Huge New York Giants and New York Mets fan.

7. I'd take the Nets over either of them.

8. I saw the NetsDaily link on Dave D'Allesandro's blog while scouring the web for Nets news
 

·
Nets Fan
Joined
·
10,426 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Philswib said:
Hi everyone, my name is Phil and I just joined..

1. Secaucus, NJ for the Summer then back to The College of New Jersey in Ewing in August.

2. Very tough call, I'd callit close between the Captain, RJ and Nenad.

3. Loved Keith Van Horn when he was here, even wore the goofy high socks in 8th grade basketball because of him.

4. Used to have season tickets, but being away at school I've only made it to around 2-3 the last couple of years in the regular season. Haven't missed many playoff games though.

5. I don't really root for any other teams, more like some specific players.

6. Huge New York Giants and New York Mets fan.

7. I'd take the Nets over either of them.

8. I saw the NetsDaily link on Dave D'Allesandro's blog while scouring the web for Nets news
Welcome :cheers:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
22,939 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Philswib said:
Hi everyone, my name is Phil and I just joined..

1. Secaucus, NJ for the Summer then back to The College of New Jersey in Ewing in August.

2. Very tough call, I'd callit close between the Captain, RJ and Nenad.

3. Loved Keith Van Horn when he was here, even wore the goofy high socks in 8th grade basketball because of him.

4. Used to have season tickets, but being away at school I've only made it to around 2-3 the last couple of years in the regular season. Haven't missed many playoff games though.

5. I don't really root for any other teams, more like some specific players.

6. Huge New York Giants and New York Mets fan.

7. I'd take the Nets over either of them.

8. I saw the NetsDaily link on Dave D'Allesandro's blog while scouring the web for Nets news
Welcome to the boards!

I graduted from TCNJ in 2005. Are you living on campus?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

ToddMacCulloch11 said:
Welcome to the boards!

I graduted from TCNJ in 2005. Are you living on campus?
Lived on the last two years, Travers then Nors, but I'm living off this year in a house with some friends, which should be insane..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
22,939 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Philswib said:
Lived on the last two years, Travers then Nors, but I'm living off this year in a house with some friends, which should be insane..
Nice. I haven't been out there in a while, did they ever finish those new apartments (kind of by the student center)?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Haha no, they really never even started them again. There were a bunch of problems with the contractor I think, but they're supposed to finally get going on them this year I think.

But with the budget being slashed to peices, who knows..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
22,939 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Philswib said:
Haha no, they really never even started them again. There were a bunch of problems with the contractor I think, but they're supposed to finally get going on them this year I think.

But with the budget being slashed to peices, who knows..
I was supposed to live in there senior year. I had a pretty high choice, so it was between there or townhouses...so we went there. I was so pissed when I got that letter in the summer saying that they weren't opening.

They ended up giving my roomate and I a room in cromwell, which sucked, but we got a free meal plan and a discount on housing, so I coulnd't complain too much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Hello All,

1. Location Bloomfield, NJ / Budd Lake, NJ
2. Favorite Current Net Vince Carter
3. Favorite Former Net Kenyon Martin
4. Do you go to games, and how many? Unfortunately my work schedule never permitted it before, maybe this year though
5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Anyone playing AGAINST the Lakers or Knicks
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? None, Bball is the only sport for me
7. Anything else you care to share? A.I. is the man

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? Netsdaily
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,287 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Location: Look at my IP and find out for yourself.
2. Favorite Current Net: The one on my basketball hoop outside.
3. Favorite Former Net: The one from the 2004 NCAA Championship Game
4. Do you go to games, and how many?: No, too many creeps at Nets games.
5. Other teams in the NBA you root for: Bulls
6. Other sports you enjoy: Baseball, Volleyball, Football.
7. Anything else you care to share: Shakira is the greatest !!!<3!!!<3!!!<3!!!
8. How did you find the Nets forum here: Some of the Nets faithful absolutely begged me to come over here to improve the quality of the board.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Location: all over New Jersey
2. Favorite Current Net: probably Kidd but I don't really have one
3. Favorite Former Net: again, I don't do favorites
4. Do you go to games, and how many? I just recently started going to games. I probably saw about 10 last season.

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? The only other team I root for is the Spurs.
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? I enjoy tennis, and ocassionaly golf. I prefer basketball because it never stops moving and the ball is bigger.:laugh:
7. Anything else you care to share? I can't really afford to be such a big fan.

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? I did a bunch of searches in hopes that there was somewhere to talk about these things. I'm happy I found it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,634 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Funandgames said:
1. Location: all over New Jersey
2. Favorite Current Net: probably Kidd but I don't really have one
3. Favorite Former Net: again, I don't do favorites
4. Do you go to games, and how many? I just recently started going to games. I probably saw about 10 last season.

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? The only other team I root for is the Spurs.
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? I enjoy tennis, and ocassionaly golf. I prefer basketball because it never stops moving and the ball is bigger.:laugh:
7. Anything else you care to share? I can't really afford to be such a big fan.

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? I did a bunch of searches in hopes that there was somewhere to talk about these things. I'm happy I found it.
Welcome!
 
201 - 220 of 304 Posts
Top