Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

121 - 140 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
391 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Location- raised in Princeton, NJ, going to college in Pittsburgh, NJ
2. Favorite Current Net- Jason Kidd
3. Favorite Former Net- KMART
4. Do you go to games, and how many?- I used to go when I lived in NJ
5. Other teams in the NBA you root for?- none
6. Other sports you enjoy? none
7. Anything else you care to share?- hobbies: chess, bridge, computer game porgramming, basketball, former WoW player
8. How did you find the Nets forum here?- forget
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
393 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Cool, I wanna do this to!

1. Location- Bergen, Norway
2. Favorite Current Net- Jason Kidd
3. Favorite Former Net- Keith van Horn
4. Do you go to games, and how many?- Only norwegian games, so I'm kind of fresh on NBA
5. Other teams in the NBA you root for?- None
6. Other sports you enjoy? Cycling, NFL, soccer..
7. Anything else you care to share?- hobbies: art, drawing, graffiti, cycling, playing/watching basketball, writing, guitar ++
8. How did you find the Nets forum here?- I searched for it! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,413 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

mtrock said:
Cool, I wanna do this to!

1. Location- Bergen, Norway
2. Favorite Current Net- Jason Kidd
3. Favorite Former Net- Keith van Horn
4. Do you go to games, and how many?- Only norwegian games, so I'm kind of fresh on NBA
5. Other teams in the NBA you root for?- None
6. Other sports you enjoy? Cycling, NFL, soccer..
7. Anything else you care to share?- hobbies: art, drawing, graffiti, cycling, playing/watching basketball, writing, guitar ++
8. How did you find the Nets forum here?- I searched for it! :D
hee hee hee, do u write on walls or do u like the art?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,022 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Apparently I never filled this out. Better late than never, right?

1. Location- Morristown, NJ
2. Favorite Current Net- Jason Kidd all the way
3. Favorite Former Net- I still miss K-Mart
4. Do you go to games, and how many? I always say I'm going to try to games, but I never really do.

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? None in particular
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? San Francisco Giants, San Francisco 49ers, and New Jersey Devils
7. Anything else you care to share? Not really.

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? A link from NBADraft.net a long time ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,311 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Petey said:
Restarting the Roll Call as the last one got pretty full and there was alot of side conversation for newer members to totally read through. Adding a few more questions too.

1. Location
2. Favorite Current Net
3. Favorite Former Net
4. Do you go to games, and how many?

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for?
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
7. Anything else you care to share?

8. How did you find the Nets forum here?

-Petey
1.Location-Chichester, Pennsylvania
2.Favorite Current Net-Jason Kidd, Richard Jefferson
3.Favorite Former Net-Kenyon Martin
4.Do you go to any games, and how many-I'm going to the one vs. the Sixers on the road

5.Other Teams you root for-Dallas Mavericks, Sacramento Kings
6.Other Sporting Teams you root For-MLB(Boston Red sox, Philadephia Phillies), NFL(Carolina Panthers)
7.Anything else you care to share-Not Really, I should be Rookie of the year in the BBB.Net Awards

8.How did you find the Nets Forum-Netsdaily, and I'm not quite sure how I found Netsdaily?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,311 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

ByeByeKMart said:
1. Location- raised in Princeton, NJ, going to college in Pittsburgh, NJ
2. Favorite Current Net- Jason Kidd
3. Favorite Former Net- KMART
4. Do you go to games, and how many?- I used to go when I lived in NJ
5. Other teams in the NBA you root for?- none
6. Other sports you enjoy? none
7. Anything else you care to share?- hobbies: chess, bridge, computer game porgramming, basketball, former WoW player
8. How did you find the Nets forum here?- forget
When did Pittsburgh get moved from Pensylvania to New Jersey?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Location - Lithuania (North-Middle Europe)
Favorite Current Net - Jason Kidd & Jacque Vaughn
Favorite Former Net - Kenyon Martin & Kendall Gill
Do you go to games, and how many? - this is imposible
Other teams in the NBA you root for? - Celtics & Kings
Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Soccer (Champions league in Europe), Ice Hockey (Russia's national team), F-1 (Juan Pablo Montoya)
Anything else you care to share? - Archeologic
How did you find the Nets forum here? - Netsdaily.com
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Mindlib said:
Location - Lithuania (North-Middle Europe)
Favorite Current Net - Jason Kidd & Jacque Vaughn
Favorite Former Net - Kenyon Martin & Kendall Gill
Do you go to games, and how many? - this is imposible
Other teams in the NBA you root for? - Celtics & Kings
Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Soccer (Champions league in Europe), Ice Hockey (Russia's national team), F-1 (Juan Pablo Montoya)
Anything else you care to share? - Archeologic
How did you find the Nets forum here? - Netsdaily.com
Welcome to BBB.net; sure you will love it here!

-Petey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Location - Nutley, NJ
Favorite Current Net - Jason Kidd & Nenad Kristic
Favorite Former Net - Keith Van Horn- Kendall Gill
Do you go to games, and how many? - 2 a year
Other teams in the NBA you root for? - all nets
Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Soccer (Ac MIlan, Manchester United, REal MAdrid), NFL (JETS), MLB (YAnks)
Anything else you care to share? - I produce access cable shows
How did you find the Nets forum here? - I looked for it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,650 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

njspeck12 said:
Location - Nutley, NJ
Favorite Current Net - Jason Kidd & Nenad Kristic
Favorite Former Net - Keith Van Horn- Kendall Gill
Do you go to games, and how many? - 2 a year
Other teams in the NBA you root for? - all nets
Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Soccer (Ac MIlan, Manchester United, REal MAdrid), NFL (JETS), MLB (YAnks)
Anything else you care to share? - I produce access cable shows
How did you find the Nets forum here? - I looked for it
welcome abord
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,102 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

MrCharisma said:
Damn, I'm like 4 months late in responding b/c I never check this thread...but yeah, we're close.

LoL yeah, i was just in SO town 2day. I went 2 this grls bat mitzvah.

P.s. WO town is betta then yo town!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Redondo Beach-LA, CA
2. Richard Jefferson
3. N/A
4. Haven't gone to any yet, but I think I will next season.
5. Detroit, Lakers. sometimes spurs, mavs.
6. pole vaulters unite! huge on tennis. golf is alright, sergio garcia is cool, but I admit it's usually not the most fun to watch. I like most sports.
7. My name's sharon. I was born in LA, but I pretty much grew up in NJ- lived there for six years, then I moved back to cali.
8. I stumbled upon netsdaily
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Welcome to BBB.net, sure you'll love it here.

-Petey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Heyhey Been Prowling for a while but with new need to register you finally got me to come on lol :biggrin:

1) New York City
2) Jason Kidd (not always flashy but nets = crap without)
3) Jason's my fave all time but i miss the non-insane Jason Williams and Kerry Kittles in his first two years
4) Would love to but hard to (work odd hours, phd student [$], its in middle of nowhere :)

5) Used to be a bulls fan when i was young cause of MJ, and so always hated knicks so you know I'm LOVING their situation and what happened to their 1st pick :angel:
6) Been a mets fan since i was young, and a cowboys fan as well (even through the drug bonanza and campo years). Go to mets games every year i love going to the ballpark and if you refrain from eating there an upperdeck seat is a great bargain
7) This is a great forum btw very well put together and amazed at # of nets fans on here tbh considering the dearth of such fans on other sites

8) I originally in desperation to read about nets i would go to nj.com. Site was a joke to say the least apart from the format which was horrible the posters would just disintegrate into mindless chatter and namecalling. Got worse as time went on. At one point someone asked for other nets forum sites, and bb.net was listed i went to it and never looked back. Btw there is more chatter here than on the mets and cowboys forums i visit which are known to each have a much larger fanbase than the nets so its really great to see, gj guys :clap:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Rathi187 said:
Heyhey Been Prowling for a while but with new need to register you finally got me to come on lol :biggrin:

1) New York City
2) Jason Kidd (not always flashy but nets = crap without)
3) Jason's my fave all time but i miss the non-insane Jason Williams and Kerry Kittles in his first two years
4) Would love to but hard to (work odd hours, phd student [$], its in middle of nowhere :)

5) Used to be a bulls fan when i was young cause of MJ, and so always hated knicks so you know I'm LOVING their situation and what happened to their 1st pick :angel:
6) Been a mets fan since i was young, and a cowboys fan as well (even through the drug bonanza and campo years). Go to mets games every year i love going to the ballpark and if you refrain from eating there an upperdeck seat is a great bargain
7) This is a great forum btw very well put together and amazed at # of nets fans on here tbh considering the dearth of such fans on other sites

8) I originally in desperation to read about nets i would go to nj.com. Site was a joke to say the least apart from the format which was horrible the posters would just disintegrate into mindless chatter and namecalling. Got worse as time went on. At one point someone asked for other nets forum sites, and bb.net was listed i went to it and never looked back. Btw there is more chatter here than on the mets and cowboys forums i visit which are known to each have a much larger fanbase than the nets so its really great to see, gj guys :clap:
Welcome to the board champ, sure you'll love it here.

That's only a short term solution, but hope to read your posts in the future.

-Petey
 
121 - 140 of 304 Posts
Top