Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

141 - 160 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,650 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Rathi187 said:
Heyhey Been Prowling for a while but with new need to register you finally got me to come on lol :biggrin:

1) New York City
2) Jason Kidd (not always flashy but nets = crap without)
3) Jason's my fave all time but i miss the non-insane Jason Williams and Kerry Kittles in his first two years
4) Would love to but hard to (work odd hours, phd student [$], its in middle of nowhere :)

5) Used to be a bulls fan when i was young cause of MJ, and so always hated knicks so you know I'm LOVING their situation and what happened to their 1st pick :angel:
6) Been a mets fan since i was young, and a cowboys fan as well (even through the drug bonanza and campo years). Go to mets games every year i love going to the ballpark and if you refrain from eating there an upperdeck seat is a great bargain
7) This is a great forum btw very well put together and amazed at # of nets fans on here tbh considering the dearth of such fans on other sites

8) I originally in desperation to read about nets i would go to nj.com. Site was a joke to say the least apart from the format which was horrible the posters would just disintegrate into mindless chatter and namecalling. Got worse as time went on. At one point someone asked for other nets forum sites, and bb.net was listed i went to it and never looked back. Btw there is more chatter here than on the mets and cowboys forums i visit which are known to each have a much larger fanbase than the nets so its really great to see, gj guys :clap:
Welcome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,634 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

easyboss said:
1. Redondo Beach-LA, CA
2. Richard Jefferson
3. N/A
4. Haven't gone to any yet, but I think I will next season.
5. Detroit, Lakers. sometimes spurs, mavs.
6. pole vaulters unite! huge on tennis. golf is alright, sergio garcia is cool, but I admit it's usually not the most fun to watch. I like most sports.
7. My name's sharon. I was born in LA, but I pretty much grew up in NJ- lived there for six years, then I moved back to cali.
8. I stumbled upon netsdaily
LA = The place to be.

Welcome to the board Sharon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,634 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Rathi187 said:
Heyhey Been Prowling for a while but with new need to register you finally got me to come on lol :biggrin:

1) New York City
2) Jason Kidd (not always flashy but nets = crap without)
3) Jason's my fave all time but i miss the non-insane Jason Williams and Kerry Kittles in his first two years
4) Would love to but hard to (work odd hours, phd student [$], its in middle of nowhere :)

5) Used to be a bulls fan when i was young cause of MJ, and so always hated knicks so you know I'm LOVING their situation and what happened to their 1st pick :angel:
6) Been a mets fan since i was young, and a cowboys fan as well (even through the drug bonanza and campo years). Go to mets games every year i love going to the ballpark and if you refrain from eating there an upperdeck seat is a great bargain
7) This is a great forum btw very well put together and amazed at # of nets fans on here tbh considering the dearth of such fans on other sites

8) I originally in desperation to read about nets i would go to nj.com. Site was a joke to say the least apart from the format which was horrible the posters would just disintegrate into mindless chatter and namecalling. Got worse as time went on. At one point someone asked for other nets forum sites, and bb.net was listed i went to it and never looked back. Btw there is more chatter here than on the mets and cowboys forums i visit which are known to each have a much larger fanbase than the nets so its really great to see, gj guys :clap:
Ph.d student? Wow must suck balancing work with school.

But welcome to the board!
 

·
The Voice of Reason
Joined
·
2,556 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Location- New Jersey
2. Favorite Current Net- Vince Carter
3. Favorite Former Net- Kenyon Martin
4. Do you go to games, and how many?- about 5,6 a season

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? nope, except for right now. go mavs!
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Dallas Cowboys, New Zealand All blacks (rugby)
7. Anything else you care to share? any trade to bring back kenyon is NOT WORTH IT

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? google :laugh:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
22,939 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

GMJigga said:
1. Location- New Jersey
2. Favorite Current Net- Vince Carter
3. Favorite Former Net- Kenyon Martin
4. Do you go to games, and how many?- about 5,6 a season

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? nope, except for right now. go mavs!
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Dallas Cowboys, New Zealand All blacks (rugby)
7. Anything else you care to share? any trade to bring back kenyon is NOT WORTH IT

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? google :laugh:
welcome to the boards!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Location- Poland
2. Favorite Current Net- Jason Kidd
3. Favorite Former Net- Kenyon Martin
4. Do you go to games, and how many?- never been to any

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? i like the Clippers lately
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Legia Warszawa (soccer, Poland)
7. Anything else you care to share? used to live on Long Island and been a Nets fan since Kidd was traded to New Jersey. really nice board you've got here:)

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? google
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
22,939 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

signinhelp3 said:
1. Location- Poland
2. Favorite Current Net- Jason Kidd
3. Favorite Former Net- Kenyon Martin
4. Do you go to games, and how many?- never been to any

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? i like the Clippers lately
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Legia Warszawa (soccer, Poland)
7. Anything else you care to share? used to live on Long Island and been a Nets fan since Kidd was traded to New Jersey. really nice board you've got here:)

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? google
welcome to the boards
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,650 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

GMJigga said:
1. Location- New Jersey
2. Favorite Current Net- Vince Carter
3. Favorite Former Net- Kenyon Martin
4. Do you go to games, and how many?- about 5,6 a season

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? nope, except for right now. go mavs!
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Dallas Cowboys, New Zealand All blacks (rugby)
7. Anything else you care to share? any trade to bring back kenyon is NOT WORTH IT

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? google :laugh:
Welcome to BBB!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,650 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

signinhelp3 said:
1. Location- Poland
2. Favorite Current Net- Jason Kidd
3. Favorite Former Net- Kenyon Martin
4. Do you go to games, and how many?- never been to any

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? i like the Clippers lately
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Legia Warszawa (soccer, Poland)
7. Anything else you care to share? used to live on Long Island and been a Nets fan since Kidd was traded to New Jersey. really nice board you've got here:)

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? google
Welcome
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

GMJigga said:
1. Location- New Jersey
2. Favorite Current Net- Vince Carter
3. Favorite Former Net- Kenyon Martin
4. Do you go to games, and how many?- about 5,6 a season

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? nope, except for right now. go mavs!
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Dallas Cowboys, New Zealand All blacks (rugby)
7. Anything else you care to share? any trade to bring back kenyon is NOT WORTH IT

8. How did you find the Nets forum here? google :laugh:
Welcome to BBB.net; sure you'll love it here GMJigga.

Big Jay Z fan too?

-Petey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Location, Live in Qatar but born and raised in Princeton
2. Favorite current Net, Richard Jefferson
3. Favorite Former Net, without a shadow of doubt the late Drazen Petrovic
4. Do you go to games, and how many? I used to now its kind of hard.

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? none only nets.
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Soccer, Liverpool fan
7. Anything else you care to share? I know the international scouts for NJ, and I work in Sports so I do get my hands on international scouting reports, I can't share them, but willing to give you an idea from time to time.
8. How did you find the Nets forum here?
am a mod on another site, for the Nets.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

AL_nets said:
1. Location, Live in Qatar but born and raised in Princeton
2. Favorite current Net, Richard Jefferson
3. Favorite Former Net, without a shadow of doubt the late Drazen Petrovic
4. Do you go to games, and how many? I used to now its kind of hard.

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? none only nets.
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Soccer, Liverpool fan
7. Anything else you care to share? I know the international scouts for NJ, and I work in Sports so I do get my hands on international scouting reports, I can't share them, but willing to give you an idea from time to time.
8. How did you find the Nets forum here?
am a mod on another site, for the Nets.
Welcome to BBB.net AL_nets, sure you'll love it here.

-Petey
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
22,939 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

AL_nets said:
1. Location, Live in Qatar but born and raised in Princeton
2. Favorite current Net, Richard Jefferson
3. Favorite Former Net, without a shadow of doubt the late Drazen Petrovic
4. Do you go to games, and how many? I used to now its kind of hard.

5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? none only nets.
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Soccer, Liverpool fan
7. Anything else you care to share? I know the international scouts for NJ, and I work in Sports so I do get my hands on international scouting reports, I can't share them, but willing to give you an idea from time to time.
8. How did you find the Nets forum here?
am a mod on another site, for the Nets.
welcome to the boards. Thats pretty cool that you know the scouts. Any insider info you can share is great
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Chilltown JC
2. Jason Kidd
3. Drazen Petrovic
4. A 2-3 games a season
5. I root for the Knicks to lose
6. Mets, Giants (football), Devils
7. While management has had a down year insofar as their personnel additions we can't forget that this is the same core management that brought us the likes of Kidd,Carter, Jefferson, and Krstic.
8. NJ.com Nets forum refugee
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

ToddMacCulloch11 said:
welcome to the boards. Thats pretty cool that you know the scouts. Any insider info you can share is great
I can't share too much but I can tell you a few things, would you like me to post a thread about international possibilities this year, and what the situation with Christian Drejer and Mile Ilic looks like. I can start a new thread if you guys want me too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,650 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

AL_nets said:
I can't share too much but I can tell you a few things, would you like me to post a thread about international possibilities this year, and what the situation with Christian Drejer and Mile Ilic looks like. I can start a new thread if you guys want me too.
Sure go right ahead

Welcom to BBB by the way
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

1. Location-Miami
2. Favorite Current Net-Vince Carter
3. Favorite Former Net-Kenyon Martin
4. Do you go to games, and how many?
No
5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Warriors,Knicks,Lakers,Rockets
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?Football- Jets and Cardinals
7. Anything else you care to share?Hopefully we can get K-mart back

8. How did you find the Nets forum here?Google
 

·
Nets Fan
Joined
·
10,426 Posts
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Nesquik said:
1. Location-Miami
2. Favorite Current Net-Vince Carter
3. Favorite Former Net-Kenyon Martin
4. Do you go to games, and how many?
No
5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Warriors,Knicks,Lakers,Rockets
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?Football- Jets and Cardinals
7. Anything else you care to share?Hopefully we can get K-mart back

8. How did you find the Nets forum here?Google
Welcome!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
Re: The Newest BBB.net Nets' Forum Roll Call - Everyone Check In!

Nesquik said:
1. Location-Miami
2. Favorite Current Net-Vince Carter
3. Favorite Former Net-Kenyon Martin
4. Do you go to games, and how many?
No
5. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Warriors,Knicks,Lakers,Rockets
6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?Football- Jets and Cardinals
7. Anything else you care to share?Hopefully we can get K-mart back

8. How did you find the Nets forum here?Google
Welcome to BBB.net; sure you'll love it here.

Another poster named Alex15... I think is from the same area.

-Petey
 
141 - 160 of 304 Posts
Top