Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

IF the Nets win streak were to end who would you rather it end to?

• Phoenix Suns

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Memphis Grizzlies

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Atlanta Hawks

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Miami Heat

Votes: 3 16.7%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I want the win streak to continue all good things come to an end. If we were to lose a game which one would u wanna lose.
Phoenix-We owe them because they got us earlier in the year but we could easily lose this game due to there offense. We r gonna need more than good defense to win this one because there is no way Phoenix scores 85-
Memphis-I want this one because they held us to a season low we gotta get this one as revenge just play good perimeter d because Gasol is there only low post threat
Atlanta-We should win but we might sleep on them which we shouldn't becasue they beat us the lst time.
Miami-This is the game uf we beat Phoenix that I expect the Nets to lose they will get us because they are tired of the Nets makin them look like fools

· Registered
14,837 Posts
The Miami Heat are fools so they will continue to look like them. Carter OWNS Miami. Plus with no Mourning, who's huge for that team. They are screwed. We'll win that game easily. I expect Shaq to be a non-factor because we have the "Shaq Stopper" Jason Collins.

· Registered
6,449 Posts
I love the Nets board after a good win. Such good vibes & optimism in the air.

Phoenix should be the ones that are worried. Nets have the longest active winning streak & we've beaten both Detroit & Dallas recently. I agree that the Nets will be hard-pressed to limit them to 85- pts so they better hope that their shots are falling. Phoenix doesn't play great defense so VC can have a field day. I'm worried about Marion.

· Registered
2,694 Posts
in my head: How to answer this question while in the midst of an 8 game winning streak just beating the best team in the league?

out loud: I don't WANT to lose to any of those teams so I refuse to answer the question.

· Registered
6,449 Posts
There's a poll up now. Cool. I want the Nets streak to end @ the hands of Atlanta seriously. I know it's embarrasing but we haven't beaten Phoenix & Memphis so I want those games & we can start a new streak hopefully w/ a win against Miami. I'm crossing my fingers for a possible sweep of the upcoming 4 games. Go Nets!

· Registered
866 Posts
jizzy said:
The Miami Heat are fools so they will continue to look like them. Carter OWNS Miami. Plus with no Mourning, who's huge for that team. They are screwed. We'll win that game easily. I expect Shaq to be a non-factor because we have the "Shaq Stopper" Jason Collins.
Not only Collins but Cliff Robinson, he can keep him out of the paint making Shaq ineffective.

· Registered
5,657 Posts
Vinsane said:
As much as I want the win streak to continue all good things come to an end. If we were to lose a game which one would u wanna lose.
Phoenix-We owe them because they got us earlier in the year but we could easily lose this game due to there offense. We r gonna need more than good defense to win this one because there is no way Phoenix scores 85-
Memphis-I want this one because they held us to a season low we gotta get this one as revenge just play good perimeter d because Gasol is there only low post threat
Atlanta-We should win but we might sleep on them which we shouldn't becasue they beat us the lst time.
Miami-This is the game uf we beat Phoenix that I expect the Nets to lose they will get us because they are tired of the Nets makin them look like fools
if it were to end at atlanta, that would mean that we beat phx, griz, hawks, and miami before we loose to the hawks lol :)

· Registered
8,452 Posts
Rough, rough call.

Beating Phoenix and Memphis means we can beat every style team in the league.

Losing to Atlanta after winning 10 games and beating the best in the league means they were lazy and I don't want them to be lazy. All the polls would ignore who they beat over the past 10 games all because they lost to Atlanta.

I never like losing to Miami. Never.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.