Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

How many of the next 5 games will the Nets win?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
I pulled out my pocket schedule while riding the train home last night, and I looked at the remaining games. There was not one where I said "that will be a tough one." The toughest remaining games are at Cleveland and at Boston, and that Boston game is the last of the season and the Celtics should have the Atlantic and home court in the first round sewn up by then.

But I said 4, cuz this team is far from perfect, and far from consistently good.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I'll be optimistic too and say four out of the next five they can win.

Reactions: Anima

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I think they are 5 winnable games, but with how we played all season being realistic, we won't win them all. I selected 4 of 5.

-Petey

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
I voted for 4, because that's what the Nets have to do to have any chance. We need that 9-1 stretch to happen right now if we are to have any hope of making the playoffs.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
3 seems the most reasonable, but I would not be suprised to see us win 4. Lets hope :biggrin:

Reactions: Anima

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I think we can win at least 1 more.
I voted for 4 ... but I have a strong feeling that we can take the other two as well.
:clap:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I think of the 2 games left, the Grizzles are the ones whom we should have a better game against.

-Petey

1 - 13 of 13 Posts