Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It will be interesting to see how the team does over the next few games.

Often when there is a change in team makeup a team does very well immediately out-of-the-block but then falters.

However, I hope that with Ruben gone, perhaps permanently, the team continues to play as they did tonight and be competitive.

Gramps...

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
GrandpaBlaze said:
It will be interesting to see how the team does over the next few games.

Often when there is a change in team makeup a team does very well immediately out-of-the-block but then falters.

However, I hope that with Ruben gone, perhaps permanently, the team continues to play as they did tonight and be competitive.

Gramps...
That's what tonight looked like to me - the 'up' game that seems to happen after a shake-up. I hate to say it, but I'm thinking tomorrow might look pretty bad.

barfo

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
barfo said:
That's what tonight looked like to me - the 'up' game that seems to happen after a shake-up. I hate to say it, but I'm thinking tomorrow might look pretty bad.

barfo
They will probably lose tomorrow because they will have little practice and travel and a very good team even without Shack. Maybe Zack can have a good game though. I think tonights game had a s much to do with getting in practice before the game. Because they are so young it really helps. Even veteran teams nead to get back to bacics and that is hard on the road. Heres hoping they can get it together and at least play well tomorrow.

gatorpops

1 - 3 of 3 Posts