Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His name is Antonio Lawrence a 6-6 SG and he was a senior in High School this year, npt in JUCO yet but is going there next year. He is very raw in the basketball skills department like dribbling and shooting etc. But if he can refine his skills in JUCO against weaker that D1 competition he could be a very interesting prospect.

He is the great athelete though, you all know that famous Vince Carter elbow dunk, well Antonio can do that, and he can do a windmill dunk over a persons back. Just needs to use that athletic ability in basketball. If he gets a jump shot and works on dribbling he could be a super prospect!

Possible next great JUCO prospect:yes:

·
Registered
924 Posts
Another C.C. Player...

His name is Javin Tindall. He is 6-0 and pretty strong. He played for Relands Community College in El Reno, Oklahoma this year. He is a good team leader and has a good outside shot. Teams are reportedly interested in this kid. I think he could be a good backup in the League. He is originally from Wichita, Kansas.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Antonio lawrence went to the high school I'm going to, he was supposed to be recruited by Fresno st but they didn't
recruit him.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
"His name is Javin Tindall. He is 6-0 and pretty strong. He played for Relands Community College in El Reno, Oklahoma this year. He is a good team leader and has a good outside shot. Teams are reportedly interested in this kid. I think he could be a good backup in the League. He is originally from Wichita, Kansas."

I'm surprised anyone but New Mexico fans know about him. I havent heard much about him except that hes coming to UNM. I live in Albuquerque so I hear a lot about the program.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts