Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
31,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bulls are now tied with Orlando for the worst record in the NBA at 13-36.

The Bulls have lost 5 in a row. The Bulls are 1-9 in their last 10 games, 1-11 in their last 12 games, and 2-13 in their last 15.

The Bulls are 1-20 against west coast teams.

In the last 5 games, the Bulls' defense has given up 102, 115, 101, 102, and 109 points.

Scottie Pippen has never played on a team that missed the playoffs.

The Bulls are on pace to win 22 games.

<B>The good news</B>

Curry has had good offensive games two in a row.

Crawford had a game like we should expect from him every night.

Hinrich finished with 6 rebounds and 9 assists.

Chandler looks like he'll be back to form in short order.

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Hinrich looked awful tonight....

Next Christmas when Luke needs a tree he should call Kirk because he lit him up pretty good...

As far as Jamal having a night like we should expect, please..

That's the problem right now...

Jamal CAN have these kind of nights, but until we bring in some pieces to where he doesn't have to have these kind of nights JUST for us to be competetive, we're going to continue to be a bad team...

If Jamal were on the team like the Clippers, he'd be so dangerous because he'd be the 3rd, 4th option, you couldn't key on him, and really you can't stop him anyways,

He'd get the main options involved, and we all know he can pretty much give himself the oppurtunity to score at will, he would get his share points and assists every night, and it would probably a lot easier for him than it is right now.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Originally posted by <b>DaBullz</b>!
I don't think Denver is in the west COAST; neither is Houston, Minnesota, Phoenix, Dallas, San Antonio, Utah, or Memphis, for that matter.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
the bad news is that some guys continue to see only the good in their favs, the bad in their non favs.
the bad news is that most people who love JC hate Kirk, and vice versa
the bad news is Eddy Curry still produces stat lines like a decent SF
The bad news is that this is still a finesse team
the bad news is that Kirk may not last the year

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts
Originally posted by <b>fleetwood macbull</b>!

the bad news is that Kirk may not last the year
Man, I haven't seen anybody commenting on this, but that injury that took Kirk out of the game has me scared. It look like a hyperextension of some sort--Not that serious but he instantly pulled up lame...kinda of like an Achillies tear :| . I wouldn't be surprised if he missed the next couple, or for that matter, many games.

Oh and Twinkie, Diop has started to show up for the Cavs. When crunch time hits he often gets the nod over big Z. I'm still would rather have Curry, but Diop is a big body who is starting to claim his space on the defensive end.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
If they had drafted Diop instead of Curry they might actually have a center capable of doing center things.

Or maybe drafted him instead of Chandler.

All Diop does is go out and rebound and block shots. Silas has been very pleased with his young center. Which is in stark contrast to Skiles young big man. I think the Cavs are taking the better path in terms of player development. You don't see them being rumored to trade Diop now do you? He gets backup minutes behind a quality veteran. Which is what Curry and Chandler should be doing right now if we weren't the worst team in the league.

One day if Curry's and Chandler aren't careful, they'll wake up behind Kwame Brown and Diop in terms of that draft.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Originally posted by <b>DaBullz</b>!
The Bulls are now tied with Orlando for the worst record in the NBA at 13-36.

The Bulls have lost 5 in a row. The Bulls are 1-9 in their last 10 games, 1-11 in their last 12 games, and 2-13 in their last 15.

In the last 5 games, the Bulls' defense has given up 102, 115, 101, 102, and 109 points.

Scottie Pippen has never played on a team that missed the playoffs.

The Bulls are on pace to win 22 games.

<B>The good news</B>

Curry has had good offensive games two in a row.

Crawford had a game like we should expect from him every night.

Hinrich finished with 6 rebounds and 9 assists.

Chandler looks like he'll be back to form in short order.
Initially I was thinking I wanted my good news first. But I'm glad you went Good News last. Because that Bad News needed something good at the end of it. Otherwise it would have been too much.

As far as Kirk, I didn't see the game, so maybe it's diffrent for people who watched it, but I like that even though he shot piss poor he still contributed 6 boards and 9 assists. Now if he wasn't defending...well Kirk...that's your calling card buddy. Someone should put a call into the league office and report some phantom Kirk injury so he can skip the rookie game and get some rest.

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
Originally posted by <b>C.C.C.P</b>!

Man, I haven't seen anybody commenting on this, but that injury that took Kirk out of the game has me scared. It look like a hyperextension of some sort--Not that serious but he instantly pulled up lame...kinda of like an Achillies tear :| . I wouldn't be surprised if he missed the next couple, or for that matter, many games.

looks like he'll get that rest....:(

he hyper-extended his knee and is listed day to day.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune...sgamer,1,7370237.story?coll=cs-home-headlines

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
for those of you who apparently missed it.

not so good news:

Kirk Hinrich exited in the final minute after hyperextending his right knee and is day-to-day.

{story posted in the link above.}

the good news (for jamal):

he got his dunk highlight shown a bunch of times last night on espn. and man did they LOVE it.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Re: for those of you who apparently missed it.

Originally posted by <b>mizenkay</b>!
not so good news:

Kirk Hinrich exited in the final minute after hyperextending his right knee and is day-to-day.

{story posted in the link above.}

the good news (for jamal):

he got his dunk highlight shown a bunch of times last night on espn. and man did they LOVE it.
Put Hinrich on the IR, let Jamal run the point exclusively for 5 games. ;) Kid Hinrich needs some rest man.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Re: Re: for those of you who apparently missed it.

Originally posted by <b>superdave</b>!

Put Hinrich on the IR, let Jamal run the point exclusively for 5 games. ;) Kid Hinrich needs some rest man.
Then Brunson can play SG and watch him explode.

Put simply, Brunson = Wins

;)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
The good news is that the ping pong balls await, guaranteeing us a crack at the 1st pick in the draft(once it isn't that Dwight Howard kid; he needs to go to college).

Hinrich has hit the "rookie wall" because he is playing at least 40 minutes a night.

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
We have an open roster spot.

Anyone want to give Ronnie Fields a shot?

He might be busted up, but he's leading the CBA in points and steals. He's a local product, and many thought he was the bigger star at Farragut when KG was there. If it weren't for that accident... man.

If we give Linton a chance, we could give Fields a chance. He might be a Dupree-like talent or better.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I doubt they pick up Ronnie fields.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Originally posted by <b>arenas809</b>!
Hinrich looked awful tonight....

Next Christmas when Luke needs a tree he should call Kirk because he lit him up pretty good...

As far as Jamal having a night like we should expect, please..

That's the problem right now...

Jamal CAN have these kind of nights, but until we bring in some pieces to where he doesn't have to have these kind of nights JUST for us to be competetive, we're going to continue to be a bad team...

If Jamal were on the team like the Clippers, he'd be so dangerous because he'd be the 3rd, 4th option, you couldn't key on him, and really you can't stop him anyways,

He'd get the main options involved, and we all know he can pretty much give himself the oppurtunity to score at will, he would get his share points and assists every night, and it would probably a lot easier for him than it is right now.
Brilliantly said!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts