Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...is doing awful job out there. Only 20 yards in the entire first half? WTF? Ironically they lead 7-6 over NYG, thanks to the Sharper interception for a TD.

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Makes it 14-6, Koren Robinson scored on the kickoff to start the 2nd half.

I guess they need to let the special teams to win this game. It's pretty urgent for them right now.

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The special team unit does it again! Mewelde Moore with the 73 yard punt return for the TD. Unbelievable.

The offense finally got something to fall back on for the support

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess it was all about the special teams today. They have carried the victory to us.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Have to give credit to you guys. Your special teams took advantage of their time in the game. Sharper was absolutely the player of the game for you guys picking off Eli Manning for 3 interceptions. Your offense was no bright spot to talk about. Both defenses clearly showed up today, and luckily for you guys your special teams played a big role getting touchdowns off of interceptions and punts. Good win for you guys, you have gained my respect especially for winning without your leader, Daunte Culpepper. :cheers:

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Wow. What a game. :eek:

We play the Packers in GB next week....we could end up being 5-5...

:eek:

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Man... What a game thought. We cannot rely on our defense and special teams to do all the scoring again though......Well I guess we can against the Packers.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
yeah our offense is really struggling, we need to run the ball since bennet set a record of 19 carries for 16 yards, the first person to have at least 19 carries and under 20 yards...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts