Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the Lakers have been playing adequately to win, they have been getting their shots but they have not been falling. Sacramento has not done anything that outstanding to stop the Lakers. Granted the Lakers defense has sucked but Sacramento was on the role and could not miss.

I have never seen the Lakers shoots so poorly and this will not continue. We all know that once we hit a few shots outside Shaquille O'Neal will have more room to maneuver and also hit people cutting to the basket.

it is frustrating because we all know what our team is capable of but don't worry the Lakers will go back to play ball as soon as the odds even out.

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
I expect the Lakers to come out early and often, now that they have been given a last-second reprieve.

Then again, I expected the Lakers to come out big in game 3 and game 4, and they came out flatter than a pancake.

If the shots aren't falling, then take shorter shots. Jacking up all these threes, with a very poor percentage, is making me absolutely ill! :dead:

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Kobe has gotten off to a slow start in the past two games and that's to blame for much of the woes. Without Kobe getting involved the Lakers offense becomes stagnat. Either dump it to Shaq or launch a 3. If the 3's are missing then that's what happens. On a sidenote, most of these 3's are wide open looks pretty frustrating to see them miss.

Kobe will have to get over his illness and come out blazing in game 5. No excuses.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts