Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post here now. Was that so hard? To start a new thread?

·
Registered
340 Posts
There's nothing left to argue about. We all agree with the ex-Clip fan that Jalen shoots pretty good left handed.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Yea, Im a huge Q fan, and the guy will be a big player in this league in the comming years. But something people dont realise about Rose is that he is just as good with his left, as he is with his right. He can shoot with both hands, layup with both hands and so on. I think hes one of the more underrated guys in the L. First he was sharing with Reggie and JO so his numbers werent where they should have been, and now people under value him because hes on the Bulls. I think next year he'll get around 23-6-5. Those are allstar numbers, yet he still doesnt get the respect he deserves.
This a great statement by R-star- I agree totally. Q's a real nice player, but Jalen's a stud, especially down the stretch of close games.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Thanks Louie. And just to clarify, I've been a huge fan of Jalen since his days as a fab five. I know Jalens a lefty, I was just stating that he can do just as much with the right. Thats pretty special, you dont see that in too many players today. Sports writers and the media always have him in the top 5 for most versatile players because of his size and ball handling ability, which is why I find it odd that he gets so little respect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts