Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
I would guess the Hawks win. Harrison ran his mouth again, and they got totally embarrassed the other night. Perhaps they will actually win big for once, after all, this is a Big 12 team.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
41-21 KU at the half. Simien with 16/8, Harrison pretty much nullified.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Originally posted by <b>kcchiefs-fan</b>!
I still haven't figured out why all the hype for Harrison.
He was a lot better last year, and any time there's a legitimate 7 footer people notice. But he really got fat over the off season. He should have waited til he got drafted, a la Tractor Traylor.

Nice win for the Hawks though, despite the fact that my opinion of CU is pretty low, but they haven't managed to beat up a crappy team like that all year, so it's pretty encouraging. Maybe not nationally, but I would expect them to win the Big 12.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
This is a Statemnet game for Kansas, and they made a statemetn. "We were embrassed for the loss, and from now on, no one, and we mean no one will win on our floor"

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
http://www.kusports.com/news/mens_basketball/story/109197

the more that things change the more the stay the same. Graves with foul trouble.

Nice win, wish they would have gone for the jugulars, oh well impressive win.

good to see harrison look like a bad player, the dude doesn't know how to pass the ball yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.