Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember either one of the big 3 or Lawernce Frank saying that they'd take their chances in a close game during the last 6 minutes ANY day.

Well here it is, the thread proving/disproving their thesis. From now on I will be taking down the score entering the last 6 minutes of a game. If they are down by 10 or less (reasonable room for comeback) I will take down the ammount down by, who won those 6 minutes, and who won the game.

Houston-11/12/05

Down by 10
Beat Rockets by 1 in the last 6 minutes
Lost by 9

Last 6 Minutes-0-1

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
VC posterized me said:
I remember either one of the big 3 or Lawernce Frank saying that they'd take their chances in a close game during the last 6 minutes ANY day.

Well here it is, the thread proving/disproving their thesis. From now on I will be taking down the score entering the last 6 minutes of a game. If they are down by 10 or less (reasonable room for comeback) I will take down the ammount down by, who won those 6 minutes, and who won the game.

Houston-11/12/05

Down by 10
Beat Rockets by 1 in the last 6 minutes
Lost by 9

Last 6 Minutes-0-1
10 down with 6 to play is a small margin?

Maybe for "Mr. 13 point in under a minute"... but not other teams in the NBA.

-Petey

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Petey said:
10 down with 6 to play is a small margin?

Maybe for "Mr. 13 point in under a minute"... but not other teams in the NBA.

-Petey
An NBA team with the offensive power of Jason Kidd, Richard Jefferson, and Vince Carter can't beat a team by 10 pts for a 6 minute period?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
VC posterized me said:
An NBA team with the offensive power of Jason Kidd, Richard Jefferson, and Vince Carter can't beat a team by 10 pts for a 6 minute period?
They could but the odds of any NBA team down by 10 winning is not great.

-Petey

1 - 4 of 4 Posts