Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come one, come all we all have sinned, and here is the place where you can be freed of your sins. We do not discirminate against sexuality, race, religion, or anything else. Let the clensing begin. Pastor bball2223 is in the hizzouse

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: the official connfessional thread

I had no idea this site was filled with a bunch of prudes, and good goodies.

:biggrin::biggrin:

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I am addicted to Hershey's
Well i'm not given much to work with here, this is where I will cure you of your sins. In this case hersheys must be a sin, and a wrongdoing on your part. You are forgiven, and may you be inflicted with an addiction to something that will help you become a healthier individual.

For further reference im basically a priest, and you are a sinner in confession. Although HB's ezample wasn't bad. Carry on people, we need to heal the sick among this forum.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
***fixed spelling error in title***

I'll clarify more on what I'm looking for basically humorous stories in which you screwed up, maybe barked up a wrong tree, but now can laugh about it. Like an example of a story of hooking up with a nasty girl, maybe shoplifting as a little one, or others like that. Saw this on another forum and it was very funny. The hotlines are open the diseased will become healthy.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I have called a teacher "Mum" on more then one occasion
If she is ugly, and a ***** than you are forgiven. If she is hot then you are not forgiven because you have ruined any chance you had sexually with her. Go in peace my friend from down under you are cured.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I am a compulsive liar. I am a narcissist that thinks he's better than everyone. I hate everything. I touch myself at night. Hella.
Chan Hollywood you are officially forgiven my friend. Go in peace and may you remain in good health on your quest to obtain the unattainable white girl.

·
**** the clippers
16,459 Posts

I did anal on my friend's (quite attractive) older sister two nights ago

I didnt tell my parents i was gonna sleep over my friend's house tonight (so round 2 w/ his sister might be underway... :bsmile: )

I hope Johnny Damon puts his hands in a meat grinder

I've been having hallucinations of naked women in the middle of science class, resulting in an embarassing boner in the middle of my teacher's lecture about tree fungus

Some girl was bending over in the hallway at school a couple weeks ago, so i smacked her *** so hard she dropped all her ****. and i didnt help her pick it back up

I am a compulsive liar

I am a compulsiv-er egger (meaning i whip eggs at people/things for laughs)

I made fun of a homeless person last sunday when i was in boston for the celtics game (i saw him panhandling and i yelled 'change!!' in my hobo voice

That same night i took about 50 all-star ballots. I think the limit is one per person

I drop the word 'c unt' way too often

In the presence of women

People in NH hate me because I called their precious manure pile a hillbilly-infested wasteland

I steal my history teacher's newspapers

I threw away my stepmom's pills

I took a **** in my friend's GF's purse

I told a yo mama joke to some guy who's mom just died, and then laughed when he told me

Forgiveness is optional, i just needed to get all that off my chest

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I did anal on my friend's (quite attractive) older sister two nights ago

I didnt tell my parents i was gonna sleep over my friend's house tonight (so round 2 w/ his sister might be underway... :bsmile: )

I hope Johnny Damon puts his hands in a meat grinder

I've been having hallucinations of naked women in the middle of science class, resulting in an embarassing boner in the middle of my teacher's lecture about tree fungus

Some girl was bending over in the hallway at school a couple weeks ago, so i smacked her *** so hard she dropped all her ****. and i didnt help her pick it back up

I am a compulsive liar

I am a compulsiv-er egger (meaning i whip eggs at people/things for laughs)

I made fun of a homeless person last sunday when i was in boston for the celtics game (i saw him panhandling and i yelled 'change!!' in my hobo voice

That same night i took about 50 all-star ballots. I think the limit is one per person

I drop the word 'c unt' way too often

In the presence of women

People in NH hate me because I called their precious manure pile a hillbilly-infested wasteland

I steal my history teacher's newspapers

I threw away my stepmom's pills

I took a **** in my friend's GF's purse

I told a yo mama joke to some guy who's mom just died, and then laughed when he told me

Forgiveness is optional, i just needed to get all that off my chest

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are forgiven Mr. Ortiz, may you frolic around in your newfound cleanliness.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

The pastor is awake and kicking lets continue this soul cleansing.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts