Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I never slice.
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.euroleague.net/noticia.jsp?temporada=E05&jornada=1&id=1935

Two proud runners-up from the last two Euroleague seasons went toe-to-toe like heavyweights before Tau Ceramica pulled out a 77-69 Group A home win over Climamio Bologna on Wednesday in Vitoria, Spain. Tau dominated for most of the game, but needed an 8-0 finishing run to break two late ties and make off with the victory. Luis Scola led the winners with 18 points that included 10 of 10 free throws. Serkan Erdogan added 17 points while Kornel David posted a double-double of 14 points and 10 rebounds for Tau. Sani Becirovic led the way for Climamio with 14 points and shot his team into the game later. Dalibor Bagaric added 12 points on 5-for-7 shooting, Marco Belinelli 11 and Travis Watson 10. Tau led 61-48 late in the third quarter, but Becirovic had 10 points in an 8-21 run which tied the game at 69-69 with under 3 minutes to go. A mid-range jumper by David and back-to-back triples by Casey Jacobsen and Sergi Vidal sealed the first win for the current Euroleague runner-ups.
A bonus Kornel David update too!

·
Lux Tax Avoider
5,988 Posts
Dalibor high-fived me as he headed into the tunnel following one of those 170-point losses we suffered at the Meadowlands his last year with the team.

I am happy to know he's doing well.

·
I never slice.
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TomBoerwinkle#1 said:
Dalibor-Schmalibor -- Where is the love for Kornel David and his double-double in this thread?
I pointed that out, Tom... reading is a skill! :)

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Oh No! Not another ex player update thread. I would hate to see how ugly this thread would get if continued to update the great progress Dali is making in his game. The Kornell David update was too much for me to handle, I so much want to forget those horrible, horrible years.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Surprised to see Casey Jacobson's name in this article. I really thought he would stick around the NBA a little longer. Kiwane Garris is with one of these teams too.

·
Anti Monday Morning QB
6,181 Posts
L.O.B said:
Oh No! Not another ex player update thread. I would hate to see how ugly this thread would get if continued to update the great progress Dali is making in his game. The Kornell David update was too much for me to handle, I so much want to forget those horrible, horrible years.
Surpised there isn't a Bill Cartwright thread too. He's still coaching.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Remember folks, this is the Bulls board, not the Climamio Bologna board.

·
X-Mas Taker
8,947 Posts
i'm glad to hear dali is doing well, i saw him play earlier this year on nbatv ...i wish he could have made it with the bulls in the nba ....but hey some guys apparently aren't good enough. but i always thought he tried hard and played pyhsical.

i never thought he got a fair shake.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
dkg1 said:
Surprised to see Casey Jacobson's name in this article. I really thought he would stick around the NBA a little longer. Kiwane Garris is with one of these teams too.
Casey Jacobsen played vs my team yesterday. What a horrible player. Even couldnt manage to attempt a triple shot in 25 minutes. Finished game with 2 points of a fluke offensive rebound. And it seems as not the only game he sucked at - he gets minutes, but doesnt produce here. Sometimes I wonder what some players are doing in NBA... Dont think that Im knocking only on americans, Predrag Drobnjak plays for Tau too, scored also 2 points and was complete garbage for last year Euroleague finalists. My team won btw;)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Da Grinch said:
i'm glad to hear dali is doing well, i saw him play earlier this year on nbatv ...i wish he could have made it with the bulls in the nba ....but hey some guys apparently aren't good enough. but i always thought he tried hard and played pyhsical.

i never thought he got a fair shake.
The man was a human ironing board with ears. He even played one game with his shorts on backwards!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Both Seattle and Orlando contacted Dalibor about playing for them this year. Dali said no, preferring to stay in Europe. The man's being shopped :worship:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts