Great night.

8th seed Nuggs got 21 losses.

We only got 24.

We got this yall.

GO BLAZERS!!!!

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
are wins in Atlanta and Memphis conceivable too?

man .. do I dare dream of a road sweep?

·
Registered
9,855 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NathanLane</b>!
We got this yall.

GO BLAZERS!!!!
The Nuggets were playing without their starting SG against the T-Wolves who are in 1st place out west. The Blazers played the Wizards who were playing without Stackhouse, Arenas and Hughes. I don't think you can take too much from those games...:no:

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The standings don't care who was healthy and who wasn't. And they determine who goes to the playoffs and who doesn't. So it means a lot that we won and they lost.

But if you wanna play that game..... why did the Nuggets (with Lenard) get BLOWN OUT by the Maloneless, Kobeless, Shaqless Lakers?

Cuz they're a reality team about to come back to lottery (wink wink). That's why.

P.S. Trader Bob- I would take a loss in Atlanta if we won in Memphis. As long as we "win two, lose one" the rest of the way, we're in.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And oh yeah....

The Blazers beat the Timberwolves at home. And we didn't have OUR starting shooting guard. Can I read into it now?

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Re: Re: The official "Nuggets lose, Blazers win." Thread

Originally posted by <b>Scinos</b>!
The Blazers played the Wizards who were playing without Stackhouse, Arenas and Hughes. I don't think you can take too much from those games...:no:
Come on Scinos.. lets us have our fun... we have won 2 in a row on the road.. its almost June 1977 all over again.

well... almost anyway... :rofl:

and we played how many games this year without DA playing?

·
Registered
9,855 Posts
The standings don't care who was healthy and who wasn't. And they determine who goes to the playoffs and who doesn't. So it means a lot that we won and they lost.
Yes, but it's January...the season is barely over the half way point and you are down to counting each days results. There are still plently of games left to determine who will go to the playoffs.

btw - I'm not trying to ruin your win or say you won't make the playoffs. But, in the first post you sound like you had already clinched a spot in the playoffs...:|

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Scinos</b>!
btw - I'm not trying to ruin your win or say you won't make the playoffs. But, in the first post you sound like you had already clinched a spot in the playoffs...:|
Well, I wouldn't be worrying about the playoffs as a Sonic fan too much. The Sonics haven't been a good team for awhile and I would assume they will fade as the season goes by. They have no inside force and they don't play defense all that well. You will lose sooner or later taking 3-point shots all of the time.

·
mere fan
6,553 Posts
Sonics tend to get too excited, too early.

Remember when they thought they'd win 50?
What are you talking about Speed? Your link doesn't have them getting overly excited and boasting that they'd win 50, their coaching staff just set that as a goal. It's OK to have aspirations isn't it?

IMO the Blazers don't need to concern themselves with the competition at this point, they need to get their own house in order.

STOMP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts