Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Darius Miles Davis - Executive Director, CEO, COO, Primary Shareholder

C.C.C.P. - Interview Coordinator for Administrative Assistants

If we each vote for Dupree one time per day, without fail, we should be able to garner enough support at the Iowa Caucus to elevate our candidate to victory over Al Sharpton.

Who's with us?

"Shoulda had Du-pree in '03"

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Darius Miles Davis</b>!
Darius Miles Davis - Executive Director, CEO, COO, Primary Shareholder

C.C.C.P. - Interview Coordinator for Administrative Assistants

If we each vote for Dupree one time per day, without fail, we should be able to garner enough support at the Iowa Caucus to elevate our candidate to victory over Al Sharpton.

Who's with us?

"Shoulda had Du-pree in '03"
didnt howard dean recently bash the iowa causcus only 10 days before it starts? Or did I hear that wrong?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I really don't see why Dupree wasn't in the NBA before. The guy plays smart and he plays aggressive. While he's not the most skilled player in the league, I'd say his skill set is more than competent. He actually has a prototypical NBA SF body. He is a natural scorer and can defend.

I don't think this guy's an all-star, or the next Flip Murray, but I'm still left scratching my head as to why he wasn't scraping some decent bench minutes SOMEWHERE in the league :confused:

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I hope at least he's a break for us in a way we can say - we just let him play while nobody else wanted him.he seems to be quite close to being a worthy starter in the NBA and if not a worthy player of the bench.

it's about time we get a break in getting our own Flip in a way everybody asks where the hell did this guy come from.;)

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I think it would be fun to vote Dupree, but being able to vote once per day wont cut it.

:mad:

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Dupree was a senior last season at LSU. He has about as much game experience as most of our young core. IT shouldn't be a surprise that he can come in a contribute right away ;)... especially on our team.

Count me in DMD. I started the now defunct Desmond Penigar Fan Club (we existed for about 12 hours).. and I'm looking for a new association to join.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts