Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No offer is too low!!! No request too high!!! thanx SeaNet for the tips.

If you had to trade Vince Carter Nets/VC fans who would it be for, and if you're a fan of another team what would you offer? Keep in mind, Thorn won't deal Vince Carter for scrubs.

Please, feel free Nets fans and fans of other teams to make counter offers!

Let the negotiating begin.

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Byrdman1531 said:
this topic is pointless
Instead of having many threads about Trading Vince Carter, i thought we need an official one!

by the way, i forget to tell everyone here that i'm #1 hardcore Vince Carter fan on this site and im quite happy with having this 1 thread taking offers for him.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I think its a great job Air fly. This topic doesn't mean we want to trade carter or something like that. SeaNet made it for Kidd a long time ago... And it was succesful

Reactions: Air Fly

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
it is indeed a good thread, yet the question is difficult. it all depends on who is actually on the trading block. Personally, it would have to be for a player, a power forward, who can sell tickets. No other trade would be benefical to the team since carter is one of THE top scorers in the league and trading for other gaurds would not help the situation, unless he is tracy mcgrady or lebron james and/or is an excellent perimeter defender.

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mjm1 said:
it is indeed a good thread, yet the question is difficult. it all depends on who is actually on the trading block. Personally, it would have to be for a player, a power forward, who can sell tickets. No other trade would be benefical to the team since carter is one of THE top scorers in the league and trading for other gaurds would not help the situation, unless he is tracy mcgrady or lebron james and/or is an excellent perimeter defender.
So who would you trade him for, Tmac? you still didn't answer the question of this thread. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
i dont get it...werent all of you guys getting hot and wet when u got VC??? i was personally pissed and wished the nets would suck even with carter...but u guys want him gone???? i dont get it???

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
hypothetically what would work?

I think Jason Kidd and Vince Carter for Arenas and Jamison could work, but will not happen bc wiz have no reason too, but it matches up IMO on a video game

Possibly:

VC plus parts for KG

Reactions: Air Fly

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
adhir1 said:
i dont get it...werent all of you guys getting hot and wet when u got VC??? i was personally pissed and wished the nets would suck even with carter...but u guys want him gone???? i dont get it???
this is hypothetical

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
adhir1 said:
realistically, i dont see this organization trading him away. He will retire a net, opt out of his contract in 2007, or be traded for kevin garnett. other than those options, he will most probably stay.

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
adhir1 said:
First of all, I'm a Vince Carter fan who made this thread.

Secondly, making this thread doesn't mean Nets wanna get rid of him cuz he still a valuable asset to this team but rather to see what offers we would recieve IF we had to deal him one day, got it? :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
adhir1 said:
realistically, i dont see this organization trading him away. The only options i see of him leaving is him retiring a net, opting out of his contract in 2007, or being traded for kevin garnett. I, personally, would be upset if he left.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts