Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently am playing Unreal Tournament 2004's mod, Red Orchestra. The game is unbelievable. A little slow paced but for a world war 2 game it isn't even as much of a problem as it could be. The game is the perfect blend between Socom and Unreal Tournament that it makes for non stop goodness....

So what game are you addicted to?

·
The Future is Here
3,563 Posts
Right now I'm playing Winning Eleven 7 International, the incredible gameplay is too good to stop playing.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
I started Ratchet & Clank II about a week and a half ago, and that game sucked up every free second I had until I beat it the other day. It started off kind of slow, and I was actually very disappointed for the first 30-40 minutes or so considering it had an average of about 92% on GameRankings.com. However, I forced myself to keep playing, and needless to say I was hooked right in not too much later. It was the first time in awhile that a game really pulled me in like that.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by <b>MJG</b>!
I started Ratchet & Clank II about a week and a half ago, and that game sucked up every free second I had until I beat it the other day. It started off kind of slow, and I was actually very disappointed for the first 30-40 minutes or so considering it had an average of about 92% on GameRankings.com. However, I forced myself to keep playing, and needless to say I was hooked right in not too much later. It was the first time in awhile that a game really pulled me in like that.
I loved the first one, it was one of those impulse buys and I think it was very worth it. The graphics are amazing and the it's just overall fun. It's a neat little story but uinfortunatley for games like that there is NO replayability once you beat them.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Nothing realy right now.

Playing Finaly Fantasy 10 like theres no tommorow but Im sick and stuck in the house so thats a big reason why. When Halo2 comes out, Ill see you guys in a few years.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!
Nothing realy right now.

When Halo2 comes out, Ill see you guys in a few years.
Co-sign.....my life will be put on hold when that game comes out....sad isnt it?...I am seriously considering taking a few days off work when it comes out..:sigh:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yesterday, I was addicted to Microsoft Word so I could right my paper.:sigh:

Other than that, Live 03 and Ancient Domains of Mystery. (www.adom.de)

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
madden

·
Incognasho
4,061 Posts
I just finished Doom III on Marine a few days ago (nightmare is utterly impossible), since then I got into the World of Warcraft Stress Test, which I wouldn't quite say is a "blast" but it is quite addictive.

The way R-Star is with Halo 2, I'm that way with HL 2, though I'm definitely counting down the days till Halo 2 (hopefully) comes out.

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
I went to someones house that had WoW stress test... I found it not to be entertaining at all, yet for some reason... I played it for like an hour... After that hour was done, I was like "why the hell did i play that game for an hour?"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts