Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pretty sure the most common answer here will be NBA Live 2005 and/or ESPN 2K5.

Aside from basketball we have some very worthy games being released soon mainly Grand Theft Auto, Half-Life 2, and The Sims 2.

I can't wait for The Sims 2 and I'm sure neither of the other two will let me down either. September 17th is the day that The Sims 2 comes out and I will probably be playing it non-stop until NBA Live comes out on the fifth.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
No games too far in the future on here (Legend of Zelda for GC, GTA:SA for PC, etc not listed). In a general order ...

* Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
* Tony Hawk's Underground II
* Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
* Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
* Jak III
* NBA Live 2005

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
Half-Life 2. I physically can't wait, I'll have a heart attack if it isn't out by New Year's Eve.

Strange since my computer can't run it as is.

jk

My Radeon 9500 is in a broken old Athlon 700 machine, and this is a 2.5 GHz. I'd have to open this for the first time and switch cards and combine the RAM. But all the computers are my dad's, really.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Halo 2(Xbox)
Fable(Xbox)
That new Zelda joint on GC
Metroid Prime 2(GC)
Unreal Championship 2(Xbox)

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Halo 2, I've recently been playing 1 with 4 player VS A LOT recently and that just refueled my desire for Halo 2. That game will be awesome on XBox Live.

I'm trying to stay away from Fable, since it sounds like the type of game that will cause me to miss all social events and work stuff for about a week.

Of course I'm also waiting for ESPN basketball after playing their brilliant football game.

·
Registered
447 Posts
MGS3
NBA Live 2005
The Movies

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Fable
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders
(It was supposed to come out today, I went to pick it up, and the counter Monkey said that it was pushed back :upset: )
Halo 2

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Madden NFL 2005 (PC)
NBA Live 2005
Final Fantasy XII
Gran Turismo 4
NBA Street Vol. 3

Hopefully I'll have all of these within a year from now :D .

·
The Snake
6,527 Posts
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
X-Men: Legends
NBA 2k5
NCAA College Hoops 2005

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Originally posted by <b>OG</b>!
HL2
CS:Source - non beta

Burnout 3 recently came out, i should pick it up..
I rarely ever rent games anymore and usually only but the yearly basketball ESPN games, but I might go checkout Burnout 3. The reviews on IGN made it sound pretty good and the videos looked sweet.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
-Halo 2
-Half-Life 2
-NBA Live 2005
-NBA2k5
-Star Wars: Battlefront
-Fable
-X-Men Legends
-GTA: San Andreas
-Legend of Zelda (GameCube)