Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 60 of 130 Posts

·
Piker
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Just any bourbon will do??
Ha! Depends. There are so many out there. Tonight I had some Smooth Ambler Contradiction. Now I am having a Elysian Space Dust IPA and watching the NIT. I love The Greenbrier. It is so weird but such an experience. Tomorrow I tour their bunker.It is an emergency Cold War fallout shelter. Once a top secret U.S. government relocation facility for Congress.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Ha! Depends. There are so many out there. Tonight I had some Smooth Ambler Contradiction. Now I am having a Elysian Space Dust IPA and watching the NIT. I love The Greenbrier. It is so weird but such an experience. Tomorrow I tour their bunker.It is an emergency Cold War fallout shelter. Once a top secret U.S. government relocation facility for Congress.
So the clock lobby doesn’t look like your house?

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Was drinking a lot of Patron and playing pool the other night. Said to someone that I kind of know, "I'm a bad person". She replies, "No you are not". So reply back "Then I'm a good person that does bad things." she replies "aren't we all". Now I'm married and she is tight with someone, so it's all talk. But it's nice to be out and about drinking, playing pool with people you know and being able to be unfiltered. (-:

·
Piker
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
By the way, Smooth Ambler Contradiction bourbon is made right up the road in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Very good.

·
Piker
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
If anyone likes documentary films check out Chi-Town. It features Keifer Sykes who played at Green Bay. Impressive young man and worth a peek.

·
Registered
5,871 Posts
Adding VCU has been one of the best moves the A10 has ever made. Perfect fit as a basketball-focused school with a rabid fan base (even though their fans make fun of SBU all the time).

41 - 60 of 130 Posts