Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what should we as packer fans expect in the offseason. I think/pray Favre will come back for one more year. hopefully if we go the 4-12 i expect us to go will be able to get reggie bush. Does anyone think AHmen and Najeh will be back......may i just state the real problem with this team isnt the injuries its the loss of Rivera and Wahle

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
i just love the packeres

·
Registered
172 Posts
sorry but i dont think we'll get bush, i mean were bad but not quite as bad as the texans. I really really really wish that favre will give it another go because he still has the ability and the heart, i think if walker gets healthy that may persuade favre to come back. I really hope that ahman will be back but i dont think he will get his contract....... hes a legend here in omaha nebraska, i go to the same high school that he went to and he visits quite often because he has like 50 cousins up there and he said that his rehabs going pretty well, but he may not even be 100 percent by next season........... i really i like our chances in draft though.

·
Premium Member
10,320 Posts
Ahman aged really quickly. I would love to see Reggie Bush in a Packers uniform. I believe he is one of those special talents that comes around ever so often. If we can't take him, I see trade and get 2 picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds and get a defense. Does anyone know our cap situation assuming all players walk?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts