Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

· Registered
8,634 Posts
That team's only going to get better. They got a nice nucleus with DHoward, Jameer, and Darko.

They still have the rights to Fran Vasquez I believe, and although they will probably not make the playoffs, they will improve in the draft.

· Registered
12,120 Posts
Dodigago said:
have won 7 out there last 10

and are about to defeat the Pistons

seems like they've really improved since the Francis deal
Imagine that... you dump a guard who makes horrendous decisions and dominates the ball wo/ creating for others, and your team improves, despite the fact that you lost the big numbers he produces. Maybe the whole is different than the sum of its parts, after all.

· kiss my grits
18,595 Posts

I said it a while back right after the Arroyo, Darko, and Ariza trades that I fully expect Orlando to be a real force at home next year. The crowds there are really growing and everyone seems to love what is going on, especially Arroyo. And if they can be so-so on the road they should be solidly in the playoffs next year.

Darko, Arroyo, Dooling, and Ariza have all been very solid and sometimes spectacular off the bench and have really solidified the team.

· kiss my grits
18,595 Posts
SeaNet said:
Imagine that... you dump a guard who makes horrendous decisions and dominates the ball wo/ creating for others, and your team improves, despite the fact that you lost the big numbers he produces. Maybe the whole is different than the sum of its parts, after all.

Well, he's been really blowing it up with the Kni... err, wait. Nevermind.

· Registered
2,621 Posts
The funny thing they can still make the post season if they keep winning and philly, bulls, indiana, etc loses some games! Go magic, I believe lol! :clap:

Reactions: Carbo04

· kiss my grits
18,595 Posts
KiddFan4eva5 said:
The funny thing they can still make the post season if they keep winning and philly, bulls, indiana, etc loses some games! Go magic, I believe lol! :clap:

It is crazy (and sad) but yes they could. They'd need some help and would need to win most of the rest of their 7 games. Two tough games @ Miami and @ San Antonio. But they do play Philly, Chicago, and Indiana to close out the year. Those could turn into some interesting games.

Unfortunately Hedo Turkeyglue went down with an injury at the very end of tonights game. It didn't look too good. He has been playing fantastic during Orlando's run. If he is out it would be tough.

· Registered
1,488 Posts
STOP RUINING UR ****ING CHANCES TO DRAFT RUDY GAY!!!!!!

what the hell is the point of winning games now. there worst position is wing (especially with hedo out). unless they want to suck balls and be mediocre for another 12 months until they can use all that money under the salary cap to sign vince or PP. just throw a few games and get urself gay, carney, foye .... just anyone i like!!!!

· Registered
12,466 Posts
the magic look nasty next season if they pick up carney, he'd go great on their team IMO
its always good to get a win, it gets the young players who are there now confidence and experience going into next season.
cant lose just to get a higher lottery pick, because it is a lottery afterall, the pick could still end up anywhere on the board

Reactions: Carbo04

· That'll do Pigley...
51,186 Posts
I want Carney in Orlando, but alas, unless they get into the top 3, it's not going to happen.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.