Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The perfect lineup for the Bulls right now is this

PG Jamal Crawford - only because he has more experience right now,when Jay settles in then let him go to work

SG Trenton Hassel - I will be so angry if he doesnt start at the 2 if we want to win he HAS to be a starter I'm sorry he is the BEST defender on the team.

SF Jalen Rose - The new LEADER of the team the scorer.

PF - Tyson only cause of his D, If this man would get some offense he would be in the top 10 in the nba of PF.

C - Eddy Curry - Only cause of his Offense, If this man would get some D he would be in the top 10 too.

1st-Eddie Robinson - The only reason Robinson was effective in Charlotte was he came in with a spark off the bench and dunked on anything in his path,he has to create his shot now and he's not used to that.

2nd-Jay Williams - Needs to learn the ropes.

3rd-Roger mason - 2nd Trenton Hassel.

4th-Corie Blount - Vet.

5th-Lonny Baxter - The Beast ! ! !

6th-Fred Hoiberg - ? ? ?

I don't know what's going on with Best and Oak,and who cares about sir-foul-a-lot...If someone disagrees with this I would love to hear a better lineup.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
You make no mention of Marcus Fizer. I'll assume you just forgot about him. Other than that, your lineup looks pretty good. JWill, E-Rob and Fizer coming off the bench would be dynamite. For the first time we would have a second unit concerned with extending leads, rather than protecting them. I can't wait for the season to start.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
EROB....

Originally posted by KC
IMO, If E-Rob is healthy, he will definitely start for us....

...could be our ACE in the hole IF he is healthy. I see our starters being Crawford, hassell, Rose, Chandler and Curry. I think they will work in Eddie as quick as possible depending on his health!

Hey Nice avatarS there!! LOL:laugh:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
For what it's worth, I totally agree with you guys. The starting 5, right now, will be JC, Hassell, Rose, TC, and Curry. The second unit of JWill, Mason r, ERob, Fizer, and Blount will be dynamite on the offensive end of the court. My biggest concern will be on D. Other than Mason Jr and Blount, I don't see any of these guys playing respectable defense. Luckily they'll be playing against the opposition's 2nd unit players as well as tired starters.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'd be even more concerned about the Bull's first unit defense up against the other team's first unit offense.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by rosenthall
You make no mention of Marcus Fizer. I'll assume you just forgot about him. Other than that, your lineup looks pretty good. JWill, E-Rob and Fizer coming off the bench would be dynamite. For the first time we would have a second unit concerned with extending leads, rather than protecting them. I can't wait for the season to start.
Your right I did forget about Fizer, DAMN THIS TEAM IS GETTING GOOD ! ! !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts