Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I remember back when cats used to love Noah. Like, well, last year. Anyhow, cats is straight ripping Noah a new one over on Real GM. They absolutely hate his guts right now. Ah well. It's like I always say, they love you until they don't.

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
I remember back when cats used to love Noah. Like, well, last year. Anyhow, cats is straight ripping Noah a new one over on Real GM. They absolutely hate his guts right now. Ah well. It's like I always say, they love you until they don't.
I'll always appreciate what Noah did for the franchise. Injected alot of energy and good play for a long time. Always got better, until this year. I can't possibly "hate" him for his knees being bone-on-bone shot. It's on Thibodeau to have the guts to play him less or make him a backup center.

·
Premium Member
8,415 Posts
Man, this series is over. You can just see it. Game 4 was our shot and we blew it.

Gasol being out the past 2.5 games has been killer. This is one of the problems I have with Thibodeau. He relies so much on his main guys in the regular season, that when one of them goes down, the reserves are not prepared to step in and do their job. This has been an issue going back since he's been here. At what point have we as Bulls fans looked at Thibodeau and said he's legitimately out coached the opposition in a 7-game playoff series. None in 5 years.

Yeah, I pretty much decided when LBJ's game-winner went in that the series was over. Just knowing this Bulls team, that seemed like a dagger to the heart.

I hope they come out with Pau back and win tonight, but I'm not holding my breath.

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
Fans are fickle creatures.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts