Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The problem is

All you guys think Chandler and Curry have all-star price OK they have potencial and talent but nobody in this league gonna trade the star player for a young with potencial the only team do that are the bulls trading ELTON BRAND FOR CHANDLER :D THAT'S A BAD TRADE BUT ANYWAY I DON'T THINK THE BULLS HAVE ANY CHANCE TO GET IN FRANCIS OR ANOTHER STAR PLAYER.

2003-04
Statistics
PPG 20.1
RPG 12.00
APG 3.7
STAR

2003-04
Statistics
PPG 10.7
RPG 8.90
APG .9
KID WITH TALENT

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Carter182</b>!
The problem is

All you guys think Chandler and Curry have all-star price OK they have potencial and talent but nobody in this league gonna trade the star player for a young with potencial the only team do that are the bulls trading ELTON BRAND FOR CHANDLER :D JAJAJA THAT'S A STUPID TRADE BUT ANYWAY STOP DREAMING IN FRANCIS OR ANOTHER STAR PLAYER YOU DON'T HAVE ANY CHANCE TO GET A SUPER STAR FOR CURRY OR CHANDLER.

2003-04
Statistics
PPG 20.1
RPG 12.00
APG 3.7
STAR

2003-04
Statistics
PPG 10.7
RPG 8.90
APG .9
KID WITH TALENT
tone it down please. You are walking a fine line of baiting.

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT WAS A BAD TRADE AND THE BULLS NEED TO REBUILD AROUND CHANDLER OR CURRY OR MAYBE AROUND THIS YEAR SELECTION (OKAFOR I THINK) AND STOP DREAMING WITH NOT REALISTIC TRADES.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Re: .

Originally posted by <b>Carter182</b>!
YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT WAS A BAD TRADE AND THE BULLS NEED TO REBUILD AROUND CHANDLER OR CURRY OR MAYBE AROUND THIS YEAR SELECTION (OKAFOR I THINK) AND STOP DREAMING WITH NOT REALISTIC TRADES.
Ok, the thread is locked.

1. cut the caps. It looks like you are yelling.

2. stand in line. Posters have tried the same as you to tell us to stop making stupid trade offers. Ya, know, that is what fans do. You don't come into someone else forum and tell the fan base to quit doing this and that.

3. This community has done this for years. Long before we knew you and guess what? Long after this!!

4. You act like we made the trade!! Guess what, the fans never traded Brand for chandler. JK did.

5. What would you do if Toronto traded Carter and someond came into your forum 4 years later and plastered a post like this one telling you and the hundreds of posters that are Raptor fans to stop dreaming! What would you think of that poster?? Now stand back and look at what you are making yourself look like!!

Thread is closed.

Again, you do not tell other posters to stop posting their dreams and ideas.

Last reason the thread is closed. I politely asked you to tone it down and you came back with caps. That is not toning it down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.