@Atlanta
Detroit
Philadelphia
@Chicago
Washington
@Miami
@Washington
NY Knicks

That's 4 games out of 21 that look legitimately threatening. Maybe 5. Even with our schedule, its going to take a Boston collapse for the Bulls to cover 3 whole games in the next 21.

And I don't see Boston collapsing. This isn't last year when they seemed not to care about seeding. Every team of Boston, Miami and Chicago knows what a huge advantage it is to get that #1 seed this year. Boston isn't going to coast.

I agree. The Celts show no sign of letting up, and their schedule is also fairly easy. It would probably take a key injury for them to lose so much ground so fast.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Tough-minded defensive teams are always going to be challenges because they usually can keep games close. The Bucks, Hornets, and 76ers are going to be tough opponents for the Bulls and Celtics because they have top-10 defenses and they play slow, disciplined offenses.

·
Registered
266 Posts
They almost lost to the Bucks, and the Bulls in fact lost to the Raptors, Clippers, Bobcats (twice), etc.

Means nothing.
letting the bucks hang around for four Quarters is not the the sign of a championship caliber team. This years laker team would have finished the bucks off in the third quarter. And it does mean something, if the Bulls want to be an elite team they have to beat these lessor opponents like Toronto, could be tied for first if they would have beaten a few of these bad teams.

·
Super Moderator
14,320 Posts
letting the bucks hang around for four Quarters is not the the sign of a championship caliber team. This years laker team would have finished the bucks off in the third quarter. And it does mean something, if the Bulls want to be an elite team they have to beat these lessor opponents like Toronto, could be tied for first if they would have beaten a few of these bad teams.
The Bucks have beaten "this years Lakers team" in LA this year, for what that's worth.

·
1.7%
7,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Orlando loses to Portland today, Bulls have a 5 game lead on them now. I don't think we need to worry about them for seeding.

·
Remember My Name
5,229 Posts
miamis next games look brutal...

3/10 vs. Los Angeles Lakers
3/12 vs. Memphis
3/14 vs. San Antonio
3/16 vs. Oklahoma City
3/18 @ Atlanta
3/19 vs. Denver

·
Registered
266 Posts
miamis next games look brutal...

3/10 vs. Los Angeles Lakers
3/12 vs. Memphis
3/14 vs. San Antonio
The next three will really test Miami.

Lebrons comments after the Portland game, we could lose the rest of our games and still make the playoffs. Could you ever imagine Derrick Rose making a comment like that.:krazy:
Spo :laugh: vortex.

·
BAIT
12,946 Posts
On another note:

The Pacers are about to lose to the Wolves. Because of their loss and our win, we're officially in the playoffs.

Woot.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
OT: Yea I know....

I guess you can't lose them all right? :D Heat beat the Lakers last night shrinking our lead to 2 games on them.
Can L.A. 3peat when they have lost to the entire Eastern Conference leadership? Boston, Chi, Orlando, and Miami have all whooped up on Kobe's [hush yo' mouth].

·
BAIT
12,946 Posts
kobe must not win 6 championships. i dont care who defeats him/them.
Who cares if he does or doesn't?

Why do Jordan/Bulls fans feel so threatened by Kobe?

Jordan is clearly better.

If it's not the Bulls I sort of hope it's Boston or L.A., quite honestly.

And on another note, I would think it'd be more pathetic that Pau Gasol would have three rings as opposed to Kobe having six.

21 - 40 of 145 Posts