Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Shaq is finally back and will have had two games to prepare for the Toronto-LA matchup. Let me ask you exactly who is going to play centre for that game? It must be Marshall, b/c Bosh will break like a toothpick if Shaq so much as elbows him, and Archibald/Baxter will foul out before the first quarter is over. In any case, it doesn't look like we'll be winning this one, no matter how hard we play. Oh well, we'll get the Detriot one.

PS Does anyone here actually like the Lakers? I hate them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,435 Posts
im sure KO with put either BOSH or MARSHALL on the bench and start MOISO or ARCHIBALD.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
OH knowing Shaq's FAT ego, (and I do emphasize fat) he'll say he's too injured to play again! C'mon1 Does anyone actually believe that's he's been injured all this time? Please! The only injury this guy gets is from NOT EATING!!

So, he'll probably fake another injury and won't play! HOPEFULLY that will happen! :grinning:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,180 Posts
obviously u cant put Bosh on him, put Marshall/Baxter/Archibald on him and no i dont hate the Lakers i just dont care about them
 

·
Let's Go Streaking!
Joined
·
6,994 Posts
So Shaq is finally back and will have had two games to prepare for the Toronto-LA matchup. Let me ask you exactly who is going to play centre for that game? It must be Marshall, b/c Bosh will break like a toothpick
AGREE:yes: REMEMBER THE HUMAN WALL JAHIDI WHITE WELL THIS FAT GUY IS SHAQ, THE FAT SHAQ AND NOW MENGKE BATTER COULD BE GREAT FOR US AND NOT ARCH BUT I HOPE HE CAN'T FIND HIS HAMBURGER'S OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND NOT PLAY AGAINST US.

PLUS I HATE THE LAKERS :devil:
 

·
Tru Warier
Joined
·
13,699 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Carter182</b>!


AGREE:yes: REMEMBER THE HUMAN WALL JAHIDI WHITE WELL THIS FAT GUY IS SHAQ, THE FAT SHAQ AND NOW MENGKE BATTER COULD BE GREAT FOR US AND NOT ARCH BUT I HOPE HE CAN'T FIND HIS HAMBURGER'S OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND NOT PLAY AGAINST US.

PLUS I HATE THE LAKERS :devil:
Aww I miss Bateer... his match-up with Shaq was probably the funniest thing I've seen in a game all year...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,432 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Yao Mania</b>!


Aww I miss Bateer... his match-up with Shaq was probably the funniest thing I've seen in a game all year...
Why did we trade him for Archibald? The funny thing is that we wanted a player that has no talent, but just wants to try his hardest in exchange for a veteran who has all the skills of a center.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
897 Posts
hmmmm .....

macro6: im sure KO with put either BOSH or MARSHALL on the bench and start MOISO or ARCHIBALD.
Maybe this is what KO was planning on when playing Moiso the other day... Get him back into some kinda mental state so that he can give us five reasonable fould on the big man during sundays game. If that's the case look for more playing time for Moiso against Big Ben.

After all ... going from 0 minutes to 14 minutes in a single game is a pretty big jump.

KO and maybe even GG have something up their sleeve for the kid ...
 

·
Chillin'
Joined
·
20,141 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mattsanity</b>!


Why did we trade him for Archibald? The funny thing is that we wanted a player that has no talent, but just wants to try his hardest in exchange for a veteran who has all the skills of a center.
Whoa whoa whoa - did you just call Bateer a veteran who has all the skills of a center?









BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rotf: :rotf: :laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,432 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!


Whoa whoa whoa - did you just call Bateer a veteran who has all the skills of a center?



BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rotf: :rotf: :laugh:
Did you see him play in the chinese league? Or did you just judge his talent based on 3 or 4 games he's played with the Raptors?
 

·
Chillin'
Joined
·
20,141 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mattsanity</b>!


Did you see him play in the chinese league? Or did you just judge his talent based on 3 or 4 games he's played with the Raptors?
I judge him based on what I've watched of his play in the NBA, which is probably about 30 games... maybe a little more. He is not a good NBA center. And him not being able to get minutes on a Raptors team that needs helo at the center position is just a testament to that. Maybe in the chinese league he's a quality center. But then again my dad could be a quality center in the chinese league. He's not a quality NBA center.
 

·
duke of new york, a#1
Joined
·
16,132 Posts
Shaq's minutes were limited last game he played. I hope, for our team's sake, that this is the case again. I can't see any of our big men having a snowball's chance in hell of guarding him.

We should do our best to keep in-front of Shaq and limit his possessions. Easier said than done, obviously.

Originally posted by <b>Mattsanity</b>!
It should be Gary Payton that we should worry about.
If you honestly think Payton is more of a threat to our team than Shaq, you haven't seen enough Raptors games this year. We have no size to throw at Shaq. At least with Payton we have guys in Mason and Palacio who can run around and try to keep pace with him. We have no answer for Shaq, other than good team defence. Depending on how he wants to play, Shaq can either go for 20/8 or 40/20 against us.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,649 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mattsanity</b>!


Did you see him play in the chinese league? Or did you just judge his talent based on 3 or 4 games he's played with the Raptors?
:uhoh:
i'd choose Archibald over Bateer anytime.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,770 Posts
Originally posted by <b>g_prince_4_lyfe</b>!
OH knowing Shaq's FAT ego, (and I do emphasize fat) he'll say he's too injured to play again! C'mon1 Does anyone actually believe that's he's been injured all this time? Please! ....
yes he really is injured he has Chris Webber syndrome. I think Penny Haraway has gotten it from time to time.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top