Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching the WCF on the tapes that I have, and it hit me...the person that was the real conspiracy....DOUG CHRISTIE! How many shots did he miss, how many 3's did he miss in Game 7, like 5, 6??? Bad passes left and right in Game 1. He was definately paid off, or else the Lakers wouldn't have won! :rolleyes:

i just had to say that after watching the tapes, he played horrible!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Originally posted by <b>hOnDo</b>!
I was watching the WCF on the tapes that I have, and it hit me...the person that was the real conspiracy....DOUG CHRISTIE! How many shots did he miss, how many 3's did he miss in Game 7, like 5, 6??? Bad passes left and right in Game 1. He was definately paid off, or else the Lakers wouldn't have won! :rolleyes:

i just had to say that after watching the tapes, he played horrible!
Guys, there wasn't any conspiracy. He just sucked that game. He gets like $5 million per year (I don't know his salary but its something like that). It's not like he needs money or something.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Quote from a Lakers fan-

"Kings fans whine too much. Why can't they get over the WCF and move on?"

:rolleyes:

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by <b>DP</b>!
Ahem..let's not start finger pointing. :rolleyes:

The thread is on Oxygen.
Who's pointing fingers? I merely posted a quote. Whatever you draw out of it is your own personal opinion of what it is posted for. Oxygen? Do you watch that channel often? I dont.... :no:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.