Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you watched the Mavericks and the Suns in Game 4. And the Heat and Pistons in Game 5 you would know what I'm talking about. I seriously think the refs were missing alot of fouls and other calls in both games. And Ironically both teams win at home. I guess that what happens win you have home court advantage!

Not to mention when the REFS called a block instead of a foul when Ben Wallace just so happened to block SHAQ's stuff. Yeah right FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL!

And the Suns were all up on Dirk like he was killing somebody and they tried to stop him by killing him(Fouling)!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Bookie said:
If you watched the Mavericks and the Suns in Game 4. And the Heat and Pistons in Game 5 you would know what I'm talking about. I seriously think the refs were missing alot of fouls and other calls in both games. And Ironically both teams win at home. I guess that what happens win you have home court advantage!

Not to mention when the REFS called a block instead of a foul when Ben Wallace just so happened to block SHAQ's stuff. Yeah right FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL! FOUL!

And the Suns were all up on Dirk like he was killing somebody and they tried to stop him by killing him(Fouling)!
Please go to Mavericks Forum and post there. There are a lot of fans eagerly discussing our mavs.

Oh yeah. We are trying to stay off discussion involving the refs. LOL

:cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts