Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and i quote.....New York Post (registration required): "Retired former Knick Allan Houston joined the team here yesterday to help out Larry Brown, but he sounded more intrigued about playing again than coaching."

:nonono:

Reactions: USSKittyHawk

·
Sexy Moderator
13,492 Posts
Now ya'll know I love Allan Houston, so if he can be a healthy H20 I'll take him. Even if he can't defend a stop sign. His shooting is a lot better than all the guards we have on this team. Just imagine if Curry can kick the ball out while being double teamed to H20 for a wide open 3 :swish:

·
Sexy Moderator
13,492 Posts
THE TAKEOVER said:
He better take the veterans minimum...he just made a cool 100 mil as a Knick. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Now ya'll know I love Allan Houston, so if he can be a healthy H20 I'll take him. Even if he can't defend a stop sign. His shooting is a lot better than all the guards we have on this team. Just imagine if Curry can kick the ball out while being double teamed to H20 for a wide open 3 :swish:
He was one of my fav. players when he was on the knicks. I would love to see him back on the floor, and your right he has got one of the best jumpers in the game. Also, besides his game on the floor, he can bring a fresh veteren leader into the club house which may be more important then his game itself to the young kids.

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
If I'm not mistaken I think I mentioned this months ago.

Anyways, my friend, who is friend's with Allan Houston, says he will basically try and take time to heal, then sign with a team that's contending.

·
A deserving All-Star
2,252 Posts
H20 would be nothing short of a weapon for us if we were to land him as a bench shooter next year. I think his clutch shooting off the bench could win him 6th man of the year as a knick next season.

Reactions: USSKittyHawk

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Anyways, my friend, who is friend's with Allan Houston, says he will basically try and take time to heal, then sign with a team that's contending.
I have a feeling some of his heart is still in NY. Anyway I wouldnt :clown: get too excited because after a few games his legs would prob. give out anyway.

·
I'm too sexy for ya.
2,089 Posts
I think this move might be a little to quick for him, I feel he still might be rushing it. If Jay Williams is taking two years to recover, then so should H20. He should not rush anything as he did previous seasons ago, when he "felt" all right again, and then injured himself once more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.