Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
4,987 Posts
EGarrett said:
He's younger than both Adam Morrison AND JJ Redick.

::gawk::
That would be saying something if Morrison and Redick were to come and take the league by storm, which isn't going to happen! Why are people acting as if these two guys are going to have impacts similar to Magic and Bird or to a lesser extent Lebron and Melo?

· Curse of the Sonics
20,792 Posts
ralaw said:
That would be saying something if Morrison and Redick were to come and take the league by storm, which isn't going to happen! Why are people acting as if these two guys are going to have impacts similar to Magic and Bird or to a lesser extent Lebron and Melo?
Exactly. What's actually scary is that Carmelo Anthony would be a senior this year, like Morrison and Redick, but was more dominant in his freshman year than Redick and Morrison are in their senior years.

So the real moral of the story is, college basketball players aren't nearly as good as NBA players.

· Registered
2,856 Posts
How old are Redick and Morrison?

· Registered
1,542 Posts
Sir Patchwork said:
Exactly. What's actually scary is that Carmelo Anthony would be a senior this year, like Morrison and Redick, but was more dominant in his freshman year than Redick and Morrison are in their senior years.

So the real moral of the story is, college basketball players aren't nearly as good as NBA players.
Morrison is a Junior.

[/statnazi]

· Registered
1,394 Posts
Sir Patchwork said:

Exactly except Morrison is a Junior, but Lebron would be a Junior too, Chris Bosh would be a Senior....hell so would Amare....Now THATS scary...

· Registered
2,856 Posts
ralaw said:
Adam Morrison
Birthdate: 7/19/84

J.J. Redick
Birthdate: 6/24/84

LeBron James
Birthdate: 12/30/84

ok thnx, i thought they would be at least a year older.

· OG
1,726 Posts
ralaw said:
I'm not sure...neither are extraordinarily athletic or anything. Redick makes 3's...that's it. Morrison scores...that's it.

· Our Sentence Is Up
40,231 Posts
Morrison makes me think of Mike Miller meets Dirk. JJ Reddick makes me think of how highly rated Bobby Hurley was coming out of school. Even if Hurley hadn't been in the wreck, he still would have been a bust for a number 7 pick. Reddick isn't saving any franchises, and I feel bad for the team that asks him. He'd be a great guy to have play next to a superstar, to open the floor up. He would be a good laker.

· Top Of The Pops
27,460 Posts
futuristxen said:
Reddick isn't saving any franchises, and I feel bad for the team that asks him. He'd be a great guy to have play next to a superstar, to open the floor up.
That's what you said about Luke Jackson.

· Registered
2,876 Posts
jmk said:
But...but, JJ is the greatest 3 point shooter of all time! 40% is awesome, right? JJ 4eVeR!!!`11one!!

;)

LoL c :rotf:

· Registered
3,225 Posts
Minstrel said:
That's what you said about Luke Jackson.
Didn't he get injured? I thought I saw some signs of decent production out of him and then he got injured or something like that. Eh well.

Its crazy to think that LeBron playing until hes 40 would be what? Like 22 seasons? Gah!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.