Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Joined
·
11,213 Posts
NugzFan said:
duncan is like the chocolate

manu is like the marshmellows

horry is like the almonds

parker is like the sugar

bowen is like the milk

beno udrih is like the partially hydrogenated soybean oil

discuss.
It wasn't funny the first time.
 
Joined
·
11,213 Posts
NugzFan said:
apparently you are unaware of the helarity that is rocky road ice cream.
No, I am quite aware of how amusing rocky road ice cream can be, but this is the same thing as the car analogy just with ice cream.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
721 Posts
Mmmmmm Rocky Road.
 
Joined
·
11,213 Posts
Mr. Roger's Cardigan said:
And he will use Yao to scrape the scum that is Bruce Bowen from the gaps between his teeth after Bowen attempts to end his season by karate chopping Shaq in the groin from half way across the court.
Not only was that obnoxious and very ignorant it didn't even make sence. How do you suppose he'd karate chop someone from half way across the court? And who in thier rite mind would do that to SHAQ?! Definitely not someone as clever as Bowen.
 

·
MVP
Joined
·
8,996 Posts
ezealen said:
Not only was that obnoxious and very ignorant it didn't even make sence. How do you suppose he'd karate chop someone from half way across the court? And who in thier rite mind would do that to SHAQ?! Definitely not someone as clever as Bowen.
Because Bowen is such a dirty player he doesn't need to be near the action to make bad things happen. I'm just thinking outside of the box.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,840 Posts
Mr. Roger's Cardigan said:
And he will use Yao to scrape the scum that is Bruce Bowen from the gaps between his teeth after Bowen attempts to end his season by karate chopping Shaq in the groin from half way across the court.
Bowen's not worried about Shaq. He's got a picture of T-Mac on his wall and is ready to give him the undercutting of a lifetime.
 
Joined
·
11,213 Posts
Mr. Roger's Cardigan said:
Because Bowen is such a dirty player he doesn't need to be near the action to make bad things happen. I'm just thinking outside of the box.
That doesn't make sense...but I'll pretend it does for a second. The only dirty thing I ever saw Bowen do was that jump kick to that guys face. That just wasn't rite. Besides that though I haven't seen Bowen do anything else.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
721 Posts
Well, this thread has been ruined.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,143 Posts
ezealen said:
It wasn't funny the first time.
Some kids do have creativity, although the post was pathetic, nice try anyway, eh?
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top