Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Top team in the country now? My vote, and probably most others, goes to Southlake Carroll out of Texas, led by future Mizzou Tiger Chase Daniel at quarterback. Last year they were 15-1 with the only loss coming in the state championship game and by just one point. The previous season they were undefeated and won the championship. They have something like a 33 game regular season winning streak going and beat Coppell HS (who I don't know much about but are supposedly a decent team) by about 50 points on Friday. Last season Daniel had 3,684 yards passing, 1,539 yards rushing and 60 total touchdowns and was the Texas 5A player of the year... in his first ever season at quarterback. He's off to another strong start this season.

·
Esquire
8,573 Posts
Charlotte Indipendence!!!! Number 3 last week maybe number 2 this week. I was shocked when I saw that they lost. De La Salle lost 17 players though so it was almost time to lose a game when you lose starters like that. How big are they because Beleveau(Sp?) was 3A?

pharcyde, Those are some crazy stats for that Daniels kid. I think Southlake Carrol will be number 1. On a side note, Charlotte Independence's winning streak is now 65/66 games. They won last Friday 69-6 and QB Joe Cox had 8 TD's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts