Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if any of yall are watchin it..
but im impressed with dan dickaus court vision
marcus haislips 3 pt shooting
and gadzurics athleticism
what do yall think

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
I'm watching it. Well, I was for about an hour, but now I'm on the computer.

Dickau is a great passer. I mean great.
Haislip is 4-8 right now on 3s. His misses are ugly, but his makes, are swwwweeeeet!
Gadzuric is a good inside player and is just dominating the middle.
Udonis Haslem is playing pretty well for Atlanta. He kind of looks like Chris Wilcox too.
Mario Bennett was playing like crap. He has dropped about 3 of Dickau's passes, when he was standing right under the hoop.
I haven't seen much from Ronald Murray yet.
Dermarr Johnson has hops! That alley-oop from Dickau to Johnson was great!
It seems like no one is watching the game that is inside the arena. Whenever there is a great play, no one cheers or says anything.
By the way...these commentators suck.:yes:

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
I can't believe haislips shooting, it's amazing his range for a big man.

dickau had some sketchy passing early on, I'm not convinced yet...

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haislip..

Marcus is the man..
40 something inch vertical and benches over 400..
he can shoot it really well too
He murdered alabama this year killin grizzard and dudley

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Dickau is a true PG, I'm impressed with his play so far, lacks quickness but can make up for it. DJ has been disappointing, he looks like he put on some muscle, a little, but Glover's had the better day.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm really impressed with Gadzuric. I always liked the dude in college. I think he will end up being a better than average 4/5 in the Association if he stays healthy. Dickau does have a nice game too, he's a true point guard, I like the dude. Oh yeah, Kedrick Brown was holding his own in the game I saw in him. Once he gets his shot right I think he could be a potential all-star in the east.......he will have to work hard though........just my two pennies

Rac

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well.

Well, you got your wish..........You neer drafted him....Sac did, you traded for him :yes:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I know...

I know what you meant.........I was j/k. Dickau as a chance to become a good PG. Give him some time.....Hes on your team, at least support him a little bit. Hes not a bad player....

·
Registered
366 Posts
Amare Stoudimire

Every Expert that has watched the games have all agreed on one thing. Amare Stoudimire is by far the most dominate player on the court. If you don't believe me check out
www.hoopshype.com
He will be the next NBA superstar!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Qyntel Woods is impressing me, but the sad part is you guys KNOW he will not get much playing time behind Wallace, Kemp, Davis, Pippen, and all the rest of the Forwards on the team.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I agree with you RyGuY, but you need to stop just posting articles about how the suns rule and everyone on their team is or is going to be great. This is a basketball forum, not a forum for just the suns. Give other teams a good look too ok.:yes:

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Ron Murray has been playing well
Dejuan Wagner as well
Marcus Haislip
Drew Gooden
Desagana Diop

1 - 19 of 19 Posts