Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which player do you think has stepped up his play?!

I say Elton Brand. He really provided some lift for the Clippers....

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Suns 7-0?! Without Stoudamire, Nash can't do much....

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
edyzbasketball said:
Which player do you think has stepped up his play?!

I say Elton Brand. He really provided some lift for the Clippers....

Elton Brand has always been doing this, just slightly better this year with more help

but my pick: Darius Miles - he has been doin awesome

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
edyzbasketball said:
Suns 7-0?! Without Stoudamire, Nash can't do much....
Yes, even without Amare!

But hey, that's the surprise for me. I really thought we could easily win at least 5 games so far.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Brand being a 20+ 10+ while being a solid defender isnt a surprise at all.. he's been doing it most of his career.. its only that Clippers are winning that finally he gets some of the spotlight.

That said, Brand deserves the spotlight, but Cassel's play of late (motivated again I see) has been the major reason.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I've been pretty suprised by the play of the Hornets as a team!

Nice to see them doing some things.

But as an individual I'd go with Michael Redd. Having TJ back (another solid guy!) and some weapons around is helping Redd tremendously!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
The Pacers losing to the Charlotte Bobcats by 30 points and giving them their most points ever in game so far in their history.

·
Registered
251 Posts
TonyMontana_83 said:
Gilbert Arenas. I thought he was borderline all-star, but he now looks like a possible top 10 player.
Exactly.for a second rounder like him (along with Redd) ,that's pretty impressive.

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
D Miles is nearly unguardable

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
TJ Ford not only coming back but looking like a top 10 point guard is a huge shock for me.

I'm not really stunned, but I'm pretty impressed with Gilbert Arenas so far. I figured he'd improve his stats from last season, but he's not doing it at the expense of the team. He's looking more and more like a leader and an "untouchable" player.

jibikao said:
Suns should be 7-0. No doubt! lol
How do you figure? They've lost some heartbreakers at home, but Detroit beat them convincingly and Memphis whooped them (both of those games also at home).

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Arenas scares me because he has the confidence to be a super-duper star. I don't think there is anyone in the league that can check him that's 6'3 or shorter.

Arenas is in my opinion, the millennium version of Michael Ray Richardson. Still immature, but not a druggie and is completely devastating.

He's the player I expect the kid in my avatar to be most like.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts