Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start with Knicks. You guys work for other teams.

Knicks have 2 Exclamation Marks and 5 Question Marks.

2 Exclamation Marks:

1. There are 6 or 7 superstars in this Knicks team is the first exclamation mark! (Rumors Adding McGrady)
2. JR Smith said Knicks have the talents to win the Championship this year is the 2nd exclamation mark!

5 Question Marks

Dealing 23 years old Lin and Landry for 39 years old Kidd and Camby is the first question mark?

3 superstars who have undergone microfracture surgery is the 2nd Question Mark?

Can Melo make his teammates better is the 3rd Question Mark?

The defensive pace and speed of old and overweight players is the 4th question mark?

Will the Knicks win 39 games this season is 5th question mark?

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
BallsScientist is Asian?
If I were to stereo type hes some sort of middle eastern. Maybe Persian or Lebanese? He cares a lot about money and his image and those people do more than anyone else I've ever come across.

Basel's dad probably haggles vendors to death at his liquor store.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Let me start with Knicks. You guys work for other teams.

Knicks have 2 Exclamation Marks and 5 Question Marks.

2 Exclamation Marks:

1. There are 6 or 7 superstars in this Knicks team is the first exclamation mark! (Rumors Adding McGrady)
I'm going to sidestep the usual landmines in your post and focus on this one. 6 or 7 SUPERSTARS on the KNICKS? WHAAAAAAAAAAAT

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
I'm going to sidestep the usual landmines in your post and focus on this one. 6 or 7 SUPERSTARS on the KNICKS? WHAAAAAAAAAAAT
And even despite that part he's actually insinuating that McGrady is still a superstar. Rofl.

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
If I were to stereo type hes some sort of middle eastern. Maybe Persian or Lebanese? He cares a lot about money and his image and those people do more than anyone else I've ever come across.

Basel's dad probably haggles vendors to death at his liquor store.
It is all false about Basel and me.

My best guess Jamel Irief is an Islam from Iran or Japanese and Iranian mixed child.

What are you guy's best guesses about Jamel Irief?

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
My best guess Jamel Irief is an Islam from Iran or Japanese and Iranian mixed child.
How... How did you know?

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to my parents house to eat a dinner of sashimi wrapped in grape leaves and then enjoy hookah and green tea for desert.

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, no wonder the guess I made is the best.

One quick question to determine if your father or mother is Iranian or Japanese.

Which taste better, chicken thigh or chicken butt?

·
Werewolf Bar Mitzvah
18,794 Posts
Guess why?

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
BG?

One quick question to determine if your father or mother is Iranian or Japanese.

Which taste better, chicken thigh or chicken butt?
Ball genealogist?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts