Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
i stopped watching at halftime to go back to austin, go there and didnt even check the score right away cause i just figured no problem. damn was i disappointed. what exactly happened?

it just seems this teams lacks discipline. they should be able to put together more than one good drive or even one good half. they need to not shoot themselves in the foot with mistakes and penalties. and the coaches need to be riding them about it. it doesnt seem like they are.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pimped Out said:
they need to not shoot themselves in the foot with mistakes and penalties. and the coaches need to be riding them about it. it doesnt seem like they are.

Which is exactly why the coaches will be fired in the off-season. Dom Capers is like the worst coach ever! Any top 10 NCAAF could easily beat the Texans.

·
18,849 Posts
Agent K said:
Lemme clarify this...

Were the Texans a better team last year than they are now?
yeah, the loss of guys like jaimie sharper on the defensive end of the ball has really hurt the team. he was having a pro-bowl type season, even though he didnt make it. the texans werent willing/able to dish out the cash to keep him. instead they wanted to revamp our defense, which really didnt work. on top of that, with expectations higher, i think the coaching staff (who i will ***** about again) didnt prepair them and we see guy giving away the game with mental mistakes. johnson and davis were both injured this season but we cant win with them healthy anyways. the offensive line which sucked to begin with has been shuffled around and injured and began to suck even more. carr is on pace to break his own record for number of sacks in a season. how he keeps the will to play and how he doesnt get injured more i will never know. (on a side note, has anyone ever noticed how badly peyton manning sucks when he is under pressure. if he had the texans o-line he could very well be the "worst" qb in the league. just food for thought). this season was a major disappointment. not only did we all expect at least 5 or 6 wins, we were hoping to be a dark horse contender for the wild card spot.

edit: the texans last year also reached a lot of milestones. they won 2 games in a row for the first time leading, their qb got a haircut ;), and we had our first shut out.

heres to the number one pick though :cheers:

·
18,849 Posts
Quite Frankly said:
Fitzpatrick math.

Pie times the square of X equals a Texans loss.
i like to think of it like a limit. if the function f(t) represents the probability of a loss with t representing the time remaining in the game, L, the limit of f(t) as t approaches 0, approaches infinite.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts