• MJ

Votes: 63 61.2%
  • Lebron

Votes: 27 26.2%
4801 - 4806 of 4806 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
I was 17 years old, and still a moderator of this ancient site IIRC, when this thread was posted. LeBron hadn't even started his NBA career yet.

I think MJ is the best.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Viewers enjoy watching NBA games or any other game where the vertical jump is high. It is common to associate high-jumping athletes with basketball. Sports dunks therefore provide the most action, which explains why they're the best part. If you're an NBA fan, you'll undoubtedly see moments when some players appear to be floating, and moments when their achievements seem to be impactful. According to the NBA, Michael Jordan is the only player who has ever cleared 48 inches explained here. Jordan's vertical jump was also tested on tour by the U.S. Olympic team in 1984 . It is confirmed that Jordan achieved a 48-inch vertical leap. With their hops, some guys have picked up their fans' feet over time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Viewers enjoy watching NBA games or any other game where the vertical jump is high. It is common to associate high-jumping athletes with basketball. Sports dunks therefore provide the most action, which explains why they're the best part. If you're an NBA fan, you'll undoubtedly see moments when some players appear to be floating, and moments when their achievements seem to be impactful. According to the NBA, Michael Jordan is the only player who has ever cleared 48 inches explained here. Jordan's vertical jump was also tested on tour by the U.S. Olympic team in 1984 . It is confirmed that Jordan achieved a 48-inch vertical leap. With their hops, some guys have picked up their fans' feet over time.
I don't remember who, but I think that record was broken. I could be wrong, but I heard that figure about another player.

4801 - 4806 of 4806 Posts