Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
vc play like this nxt season you will be a canidate for mip and mvp. also your doing a great job thanx

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Lol welcome to my world, I knew Vince had it in him and now I just sit back and watch as people revel in how good a player he is

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....ah Welll...its All Good...i Always Said He Was A Great Player...it Wouldve Been Nice If He Did It In Toronto But Oh Well..im Just Happy I Was Right The Whole Time About Him....and Yes Im Typing In Caps Cuz Im Yelling!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Hbwoy said:
Lol welcome to my world, I knew Vince had it in him and now I just sit back and watch as people revel in how good a player he is
lol you and me both :cheers:

·
Legal Smeagol
30,760 Posts
Feels like VC's back where he was a couple of seasons ago, when he was a rising star with Toronto. Kinda feel bad for Canada.... but not as good as I feel about the Nets right now!

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
You guys don't know how happy I am for VC...All those injuries,the critics..

I stood by him and believed in him. I didn't jump off the bandwagon and now

He's finally blossoming like he should be...

P.S.Although I'm happy he scored 45, I think he should've gotten to the rim

more often

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
VCFSO2000 said:
You guys don't know how happy I am for VC...All those injuries,the critics..

I stood by him and believed in him. I didn't jump off the bandwagon and now

He's finally blossoming like he should be...

P.S.Although I'm happy he scored 45, I think he should've gotten to the rim

more often
Ordinarily I would agree w/ you about getting to the rim more often when he shoots the number of outside shots he shot, but damn, he was 7/9 from 3, I believe. ANd for the first half, the inside shots were the ones he was missing. He went back to some interior work to get himself going in the second half, so it shows that it was on his mind. When the outside shots stopped falling for him, he went back to the post, to get his groove back.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
SeaNet said:
Ordinarily I would agree w/ you about getting to the rim more often when he shoots the number of outside shots he shot, but damn, he was 7/9 from 3, I believe. ANd for the first half, the inside shots were the ones he was missing. He went back to some interior work to get himself going in the second half, so it shows that it was on his mind. When the outside shots stopped falling for him, he went back to the post, to get his groove back.
Although it isnt like the Jordan of mid 30s, I lam okay with Carter taking the game easy when his outside shot is working and team is winning, because this is a long season, a point is a point, I dont want my star to get injured if I know that my star have all kinds of repitore to score a point.

I love it.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
The thing that I would like to see VC improve on is his composure. A game against Philly..(Home gm...AI wasn't playing)

He started draining 3's from everywhere but he got overzealous and he starting jacking up airballs.

I would just like to see him say:"Alright, I'm 7-9 from 3pt range but still need to mix up my game.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
VCFSO2000 said:
The thing that I would like to see VC improve on is his composure. A game against Philly..(Home gm...AI wasn't playing)

He started draining 3's from everywhere but he got overzealous and he starting jacking up airballs.

I would just like to see him say:"Alright, I'm 7-9 from 3pt range but still need to mix up my game.
that's probably where kidd comes in handy

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
lukewarmplay said:
that's probably where kidd comes in handy

I know cuz shortly after, Carter started attacking the rim, which led to a Nets win

1 - 14 of 14 Posts