Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In comicbooks and cartoons suspense builds until people can no longer hold in the excitement as they look to discover who the man behind the mask is. Other times you're extremely dissapointed, with good reason!

So here I am.. the man, the myth, the self-imposed despot of this personal forum..

I know a lot of people already saw me before whether it was on myspace or on the pic thread in EBB, but I still had my mask on straight head on crooked in this neck of the woods. Now the cats out of the bag, and you're wondering why you wasted your time caring.

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HallOfFamer said:
Turn those sideburns into a full beard and you're good to go!
I've been working on it, but looks like the full beard isn't in my DNA.

·
Quite frankly, I'm...
14,767 Posts
Man, I thought you were white! :eek8:

Oh snap!!!!!!!!!!!

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Lynx said:
Man, I thought you were white! :eek8:

Oh snap!!!!!!!!!!!
:laugh: Yeah Tim, I thought you were white. What's up with that? Why you gotta go and be black all of a sudden?

Reactions: Coatesvillain

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
HKF said:
:laugh: Yeah Tim, I thought you were white. What's up with that? Why you gotta go and be black all of a sudden?
Can't just sneak black on a man like that :laugh:

That's cool though. Im really interested in the personal side to everyone on this board. Im not content to leave it at the avatars and be done with it...

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Jsimo12 said:
Can't just sneak black on a man like that :laugh:

That's cool though. Im really interested in the personal side to everyone on this board. Im not content to leave it at the avatars and be done with it...
Yeah, you need to get your butt on myspace. :) Once you do, you'll never come back.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
TheATLien said:
Yeah, you need to get your butt on myspace. :) Once you do, you'll never come back.
Facebook till I die!!!!!!!! :laugh:

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jsimo12 said:
Myspace *****! :curse:

lol Then if it turns into all gang violence, we can blame Tookie Williams. :rofl:

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
I almost called this girl Tookie Monster. Cause I wanted to combine Tits and Cookie Monster. However, it was too close to Tookie Williams for my taste.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Jsimo12 said:
Yeah I must say, I hopped onto the facebook bandwagon and its 100x better than myspace. My god, you dont know how many chicks Ive gotten to know and talk to because of facebook. Its such a good icebreaker, girls coming up to you saying "Hey, youre on my facebook!" or "Arent I on your facebook list?" It's a little better as far as networking goes to. You cant view anyones page unless you go to school with them or you know them. So you're not getting any "HAY I THINK YOURE KYOOT CAN I BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?"

I think MySpace is good if youre into 15 year old jailbait or if you want to keep up with old friends. I know a lot of you are into 15 year old girls, so I can see why you guys like MySpace. :biggrin:

So yes, if youre school is eligible for Facebook, I suggest you sign up.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
When you graduate from college facebook will seem stupid. Trust me.

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HKF said:
I almost called this girl Tookie Monster. Cause I wanted to combine Tits and Cookie Monster. However, it was too close to Tookie Williams for my taste.
Also, it seriously alludes to gangbanging. :laugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts