Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I call Rasheed for the foul, Portland will get to shoot free throws, but if I don't call Rasheed for the foul, he'll get to stay in the game, but if I call Rasheed for the foul, Portland will get to shoot free throws, but if I don't call Rasheed for the foul, he'll get to stay in the game, but if I call Rasheed for the foul, Portland will get to shoot free throws, but if I don't call Rasheed for the foul, he'll get to stay in the game, but if I call Rasheed for the foul, Portland will get to shoot free throws, but if I don't call Rasheed for the foul, he'll get to stay in the game, but if I call Rasheed for the foul, Portland will get to shoot free throws, but if I don't call Rasheed for the foul, he'll get to stay in the game, but if I call Rasheed for the foul, Portland will get to shoot free throws, but if I don't call Rasheed for the foul, he'll get to stay in the game, but if I call Rasheed for the foul, Portland will get to shoot free throws, but if I don't call Rasheed for the foul, he'll get to stay in the game, but if I call Rasheed for the foul, Portland will get to shoot free throws, but if I don't call Rasheed for the foul, he'll get to stay in the game, but if I call Rasheed for the foul, Portland will get to shoot free throws, but if I don't call Rasheed for the foul, he'll get to stay in the game, :banghead:

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Yeh Javie made some bad calls.I couldn't stand the Espn broadcast Bill's voice and commentation just irritate me.Very close game i bet alot of people are shocked we kept it close.

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
Every time I see Steve Javie and his little ****-faced grin it makes me wanna :puke:

His bias against the Blazers is digusting...

·
The Black Mamba
1,652 Posts
Steve Javie is probably one of the worst ref's in the League. You can tell he was favoring the Pistons tonight with some of his calls.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts