Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Episode I

The Scene: Mitch the Knick Propogandist Has An Important Meeting in Isiah's Office.

Mitch: Hey Isiah, How's the best Executive in sports doing today?

Isiah: Just wonderful Mitch, I've got the roster of my dreams already. But I need your help Mitch, as a loyal knick fan. We need another superstar in here. Start a rumor about a superstar coming to the knicks.

Mitch: How about Lebron James? I will write that he is willing to sign with the Knicks for the MLE... Just like when Kobe came to the knicks last summer

Isiah: That sounds fabulous Mitch, but I've already promised my MLE to Big Dog Robinson. Write that Lebron is signing with the Knicks for the minimum... and that Shaq is gonna follow him here for the league minimum.

Mitch: Can do, your highness

Isiah: [strike]Thats right kiss my feet you retarded lookin cracker.[/strike] And be sure to mention that I wouldn't trade Mike Sweetney for Amare Stoudamire. We need to increase that fat hog's trade value.

Mitch: Yes, your excellency, and by the way sir, that was one heck of a move you made picking up Mo taylor...Sheer Brilliance Sir!

Isiah: Get to work Mitch!!!!!!! (points to Mitch to get out the door)

Tune in next week for Episode II....when Mitch invites good friend Marc Berman of the NY Post to dinner..and an unexpexcted guest comes by to cook up some more knick propaganda!!!

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Very entertaining, looking foward to next weeks.

Ultimately, until we move to Brooklyn, this team will always be 2nd in NY. In Brooklyn, with the fans, if we can win more games then the Knicks, I'd expect some more respect.

-Joe C.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Joe Camel said:
Ultimately, until we move to Brooklyn, this team will always be 2nd in NY.
-Joe C.
Sorry Joe, I don't smoke. And I don't agree with yah. Since JK arrived in Jersey, Nets have been the No. 1 NBA in the area. Knicks fans are just louder.
:twocents:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
faNETicS said:
Sorry Joe, I don't smoke. And I don't agree with yah. Since JK arrived in Jersey, Nets have been the No. 1 NBA in the area. Knicks fans are just louder.
:twocents:
Sorry meant considered 2nd in town.

-Joe C.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts