Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
therealdeal is very clever; He can't lose his arguement the way he has it constructed.

1.) LeBron can't be compared to guys that didn't have an NBA body when they came into the league.

2.) LeBron can't be compared to guys that played spot minutes.

With either of these two constructs, Lebron is the only 18 or 19 year old NBA player in the history of the NBA to qualify.

Nice work! Very clever.

Personally, taking one step back, Lebron is considerable better than any HS to pro player since the time that Garnett when pro including KG. The majority of these players got much, much better with time. If Lebron improves half as much as guys like Garnett, TMac and Kobe, he will be one of the best players of all time.

·
Registered
304 Posts
"Lebron is considerable better than any HS to pro player since the time that Garnett when pro including KG." : Excuse me if I am misunderstanding you here...but are you implying that Lebron is better than KG??? Or are you is just saying that Lebron´s rookie year has been better than KG´s...well if its the first one, then you´re not worth arguing with. If its the second one...well KG´s numbers have increased proportionally to his minutes...I don´t know how much more can Lebron´s minutes can go up. I don´t think Lebron will ever have to impact KG is having at the moment but sure Lebron´s numbers will go up gradually...most important will be his FG% though...Stop comparing this guy to T-mac, and Kobe...these 2(and Iverson) are top notch guards i the league...statements like yours stir arguments and cause people to get labeled as "haters"!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts