Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Injuries are part of the game. If anything it determines just how tough and resilient a basketball team REALLY is.

And if you don't believe me....ask the Pacers who by rights should NOT even be in the playoff mix (with Jermaine O'Neil out) but here they are threatening to overtake the Cavaliers for the 6th spot. Or the Washington Wizards who are without Jamison and Hayes but are still dukin' it out with the Bulls for the 4th spot. Or the Spurs who are without Duncan, which will surely cost them the chance to have the best record in the NBA.

Bulls just have to play on. PUNK it. The Bulls are IN the playoffs. That, to me, is what matters. Anything else will be playoff education that will further help this ballclub become more battle tested in the years to come.

You won't get ME to sing the "woe is ME" song regarding the Bulls situation. So Deng is out. We'll miss him....but the Bulls STILL have games to play.

This team don't deserve pity....only encouragement and support.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And how would you like to be in the Sixers position, huh? They will be without Webber for at least another 3 weeks....which MIGHT hurt the Sixers chances of making the postseason since they're hanging on for DEAR life at the 8th spot.

So as bad as things are for the Bulls...there's another team that's in a worse situation.

·
Anti Monday Morning QB
6,181 Posts
Krazy!!! said:
Injuries are part of the game. If anything it determines just how tough and resilient a basketball team REALLY is.

And if you don't believe me....ask the Pacers who by rights should NOT even be in the playoff mix (with Jermaine O'Neil out) but here they are threatening to overtake the Cavaliers for the 6th spot. Or the Washington Wizards who are without Jamison and Hayes but are still dukin' it out with the Bulls for the 4th spot. Or the Spurs who are without Duncan, which will surely cost them the chance to have the best record in the NBA.

Bulls just have to play on. PUNK it. The Bulls are IN the playoffs. That, to me, is what matters. Anything else will be playoff education that will further help this ballclub become more battle tested in the years to come.

You won't get ME to sing the "woe is ME" song regarding the Bulls situation. So Deng is out. We'll miss him....but the Bulls STILL have games to play.

This team don't deserve pity....only encouragement and support.

Nice attitude, and it's one our players seem to share. They haven't backed down at all, even through recent adversity.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
you are right Krazy!

We will be ok. Someone or some others will step up as they have all year long.

The main thing is for Deng to get the wrist operated on and rehabed for next year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts