Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cassell goes 1 for 10 and Wilcox, whose numbers continue to drop precipitously, plays 5 minutes, gets one shot off. Singleton, who put up a double double earlier in the season, doesn't play. Brand goes off for 32 but they lose.

·
Legal Smeagol
30,760 Posts
It's never a good time to be a Clipper. (At least since the days when they had Charles Smith et al up front averaging 20 ppg..., and yes, THAT Charles Smith)

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Weasel is an unhappy camper today.

He's the Pacific Division CM and a Clippers fan, we often exchange messages on AIM about the Nets and Clippers.

I'll have a good one for him later.

:D

-Petey

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Petey said:
Weasel is an unhappy camper today.

He's the Pacific Division CM and a Clippers fan, we often exchange messages on AIM about the Nets and Clippers.

I'll have a good one for him later.

:D

-Petey
What I dont understand is why the Clippers aren't interested in trading Wilcox, when just like last year they keep reducing his minutes. Over the past six games, his minutes are 22, 14, 18, 16, 11 and 5.

·
Registered
842 Posts
NetIncome said:
What I dont understand is why the Clippers aren't interested in trading Wilcox, when just like last year they keep reducing his minutes. Over the past six games, his minutes are 22, 14, 18, 16, 11 and 5.
Guess they're waiting for Walter McCarty to get healthy before they make any big moves. :wink:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
They should have lost to Minnesota at home and Washington. They would be 2-3 then and we'd be feeling pretty good about the pick right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts